PDA

View Full Version : PSU-Item: 10* Metal

Arowind91
Aug 15, 2007, 11:02 AM
The item database in PSO-World doesn't tell me where I can find 10* metal like Catilium or Cladorian. I need some to make S rank weapons. Does any body know where I can find some?

JAFO22000
Aug 15, 2007, 11:06 AM
I got Cladorian from a dirty box in Desert Terror S2. A little reverser cleared it right up!

Golto
Aug 15, 2007, 11:14 AM
Catilium- boxes in sleeping warriors s2, easy cladorain desert terror s2 small rocks like Jafo stated.

eightball
Aug 15, 2007, 11:16 AM
haha cladorian can be found on linear line s2

drizzle
Aug 15, 2007, 11:20 AM
Cladorian is easiest (to my knowledge) to get in Fight for Food S2. In certain layouts there are boxes, not all that far from the start of the mission, that may drop them. Find the boxes that often drop this line of metals and keep running for those. They do drop in Desert Terror too but those are much harder to get to.

Catilium is even easier to get, if I'm thinking of the right one. In the Holy Grounds mission, in the long hall first block layout, there are 8 boxes at the end. Some of these may drop Stelnium & Catilium. You can get to these boxes without fighting.

FUFME
Aug 15, 2007, 03:59 PM
Cladorian drops a lot on Linear Line S2, got a ton of that during Easter Rappy hunting

Soukosa
Aug 15, 2007, 04:08 PM
You pretty much can only get it from boxes in missions in the Linear Line and Desert areas. Boss boxes too except for the ones in Fight for Food which won't drop it.