PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: Trade: [B] Mugunruk for [B] Crea Double or [B]

Teksuo
Aug 15, 2007, 11:44 AM
Recently I came into possession of a board for a Mugunruk (the 10* Spear). While I am excited to find such a rare weapon, I would like to trade it for something I've actually been looking for.

As a FighGunner, I've currently been searching for Crea Doubles and Double Agito. I am willing to trade the [B] Mugunruk for [B] Crea Double or [B] Double Agito.

If anyone on the 360 servers has these boards and is willing to trade for the Mugunruk, please contact me with proof of the item as well as anything additional, as the trade is negotiable. My contact info is listed below, and as proof that I have the board, it will be placed in my shop on display at all 9s.

Gamertag: Teksuo Hikari
Character/Shop: Teksuo Hikari

McLaughlin
Aug 15, 2007, 11:46 AM
Good luck with that. Wrong board as well.

Lyrise
Aug 15, 2007, 11:47 AM
1. This is probably the wrong place to post it. and...
2. I may be playing on the Japanese servers, but I'm pretty sure there is no way a Mugunruk board is equal to that of a CD or a Doubleagito. Especially given the rarity difference between the 2.

jayster
Aug 15, 2007, 11:49 AM
lol wrong forum...

Not to mention that anyone who would trade the 11* double agito boss box board for a 10* spear is just dumb. The difference in it's rarity is astronomical.