PDA

View Full Version : De Ragan's Breath...

SnowfoxZero
Aug 15, 2007, 08:18 PM
Sorry if this has already been covered but I couldn't find anything about it. Are these traps special event only? Or will they be available anytime now?

Wallin
Aug 15, 2007, 08:28 PM
According to the other post a while back about making ranger PMs, these are special event only. Which event it coincides with, I have no idea.

SnowfoxZero
Aug 15, 2007, 08:29 PM
They showed up in the shop when all the fireworks and the special Jao's did.

Wallin
Aug 15, 2007, 08:38 PM
Yeah, so I think that event ends mid-September. Either way, just stock up on them now. If you're going to make the PM later, just make a locked player shop and you can store 32 sets of De Ragan's Breath in there (little tedious running back and forth to the GRM shop on Parum, but for a total of half an hour's work you save over 100,000 meseta), the shop and the traps together only cost 45,000, so that's just a few HSM runs, but you get your money's worth since PM will level much faster.

jayster
Aug 15, 2007, 08:41 PM
One of my friends said that they read the event ends this week. Does anyone know the actual event end date? I need to set a time to find me some firework decorations =P

Wallin
Aug 15, 2007, 08:53 PM
We just got the fireworks last week and since they're on a 2-week update rotation, I highly doubt we'd lost them this week at the very least. I've seen "September" floating around, I can't find it officially though (which is no help to you I guess, but it's not a permanent thing anyway).

HFlowen
Aug 15, 2007, 08:54 PM
This lobby theme is available untill september 14th.

From the translated xbox 360 page:

2007 August 10th (gold) ~2007 year September 14th (gold)

If you mention feature poem of the summer, is not that the method which after all represents the fireworks is more, probably will be? Such a fireworks festival is held with [niyudeizu]! "

Wallin
Aug 15, 2007, 08:56 PM
Oh the supreme glory of Engrish. Translators 4tw, LOL.

Ezodagrom
Aug 16, 2007, 03:36 AM
On 2007-08-15 18:38, Wallin wrote:
Yeah, so I think that event ends mid-September. Either way, just stock up on them now. If you're going to make the PM later, just make a locked player shop and you can store 32 sets of De Ragan's Breath in there (little tedious running back and forth to the GRM shop on Parum, but for a total of half an hour's work you save over 100,000 meseta), the shop and the traps together only cost 45,000, so that's just a few HSM runs, but you get your money's worth since PM will level much faster.

You don't have to go to the grm shop, you can buy them in the colony 2nd floor, in the items shop

Gryffin
Aug 16, 2007, 03:50 AM
On 2007-08-16 01:36, Ezodagrom wrote:

On 2007-08-15 18:38, Wallin wrote:

You don't have to go to the grm shop, you can buy them in the colony 2nd floor, in the items shop

Quicker to warp directly to GRM from your room, and then use the universe crystal right outside to warp back.