PDA

View Full Version : Onmagoug

nooblet
Aug 16, 2007, 12:04 AM
I need some help with this thing. Im having a really rough time killing it being a 64 lvl 1 fortetecher at mission rank A. Its just very annoying with the flying around.

so whats the best way of killing it? Im willing to switch to a different class if needs be.

Umberger
Aug 16, 2007, 12:11 AM
Ice bow bullet. Go grab a bunch of the 1* bows and level it in Linear Line A/S. It takes down his wings pretty decently...especially if you're only running it on A.

Just curious, Eastern Peril or Demons Above?

nooblet
Aug 16, 2007, 12:31 AM
demons above A, trying to get a me / quick or gi / magic. Im using a altric +7 with lvl 16 ice. I was only able to hit him for 160-300. It just turns out to be a dragfest.

Arika
Aug 16, 2007, 01:58 AM
why don't you go to EPS? , it is faster

Mayu
Aug 16, 2007, 02:15 AM
Yeah it is http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

funnymatt
Aug 16, 2007, 03:40 AM
I got my Me / Quick on Eastern Peril A, so you don't need to run S- I believe he's (she's?) level 45 on that one. And I also got a Gi / Magic on the hunt. Took me about 50-60 runs to get the Me / Quick. And now the Gi / Magic is in my shop on 360 (character is "Slam I Am") in case you don't want to level a bow just to find one. I was about where you are when I started (maybe level 7 Fortetecher, though) and wound up with my bow at level 28 on Ice bullets with all the use I gave it on the hunt. An Ice Bow for the sky and Diga when he's on the ground coupled with Leo and Tonio as NPCs seemed to be what killed him the fastest for me. That and replacing the in game music with Dragonforce- get's you pumped up for the fight. Good luck!