PDA

View Full Version : So...Whatever happened...

Desecration
Aug 16, 2007, 02:59 AM
I was just thinking about it but, whatever happened to getting the weekly updates that ST promised us, I mean I guess I can understand a slow down due to lack of content on the game disk, but I dont know.

Syl
Aug 16, 2007, 03:14 AM
Well it's been that way since... god knows, forever. If they don't pick up in AoI then oh well, as long as we get content I don't really care.

A2K
Aug 16, 2007, 03:23 AM
I don't recall there ever being a promise of weekly updates. I'm not sure how the subject came about. The only statement I do recall is that our updates would keep pace with the Japanese's, which has been the case for the most part, aside from a few minor anomalies.

Crazy_Hunter
Aug 16, 2007, 03:25 AM
As long as I am able to hunt stuff I want, I'm happy.

KamiSori
Aug 16, 2007, 04:04 AM
i remember that promise. it was back in like december or january. like said above as long as se get a steady flow of content i dont care.

A2K
Aug 16, 2007, 04:23 AM
On 2007-08-16 02:04, KamiSori wrote:
i remember that promise. it was back in like december or january. like said above as long as se get a steady flow of content i dont care.

Ah, now I remember: that announcement actually only applied to that month.

Jaden_Korr
Aug 16, 2007, 04:24 AM
Were we not promised weekly updates for the month of december? if so we got that,and since then it's been every second week(more or less)

Mystil
Aug 16, 2007, 07:04 AM
Minus the 3 week wait for the ult PA's.

Ebram
Aug 16, 2007, 07:41 AM
We've been getting updates nearly every two weeks. That's pretty good. And the expansion should be out before too long. That's enough to keep me happy.

amtalx
Aug 16, 2007, 07:57 AM
I remember something about "weekly updates" on the back of the box. Not sure though. I haven't really looked at it since I bought it...

SaiSpagS
Aug 16, 2007, 08:59 AM
Weekly content would be good but could also mean too much stuff to do and not enough time to savour the new things. I quite like the 2 week update system, gives us a chance to hunt the rares and do the runs in our own time.