PDA

View Full Version : Share your story about helpful players.

RufuSwho
Aug 16, 2007, 10:48 AM
These forums are full of people discussing the negative aspects of our game. This thread is a place to share your story about how helpful our fellow gamers can be.

My story: My first char was a male newman techer, i focused on heals, buffs and debuffs. I started running with the same group of guys who were very appreciative of all the time i took away from getting exp to help the party as a whole.

Then Seabed came out and death, death, death to the techer. I sure love to debuff jarbas, but they don't take kindly to it.

One day the peeps were gathered in my room they said" here-ya go". Traded me a Sori-senba (in those days it was like the holy grail of techer armor).

They had all chipped in to get me a present, which has undoubtedly saved my newman ass many a time.

Thanks guys.

Please share with me a similar story?

MSAksion
Aug 18, 2007, 12:00 PM
WELL! just yesterday my two long time friends (i'll keep their names quiet until i ask them if its okay to brag about them ^_^) gave me their old ME/QUICK that i've been soloing and hunting for as my ALT for LIEK... EVAH.

I was moved VERY MUCH SO. I mean they could SELL a Me/Quick for like $$$ but they instead gave it to me - they called me their friend even though we technically haven't partied together in months ;_;

In fact they also in the past gave me a Granarod as soon as the board was released. They had synthed me one with their lvl 100 TECH PM while mine was still growing at like lvl 15 TECH and i was still using Hajirods. I remember breaking two hajirods during grinding and i needed a weapon. ^_^

AND they also gave my brother and me EASTER EGGS when the whole time we encountered those easter rappies and all they dropped were feathers ^_^ I still have my Easter Egg set up in my room. Its right there when i enter my shop so i can look at the rappy that pops out and reminds me of my two friends that i've never met in person nor heard their voice. But they call me friend.

I try to do the same to my friends too. I gave one friend a +5 grinded twin kitty claw for his fortefighter. I gave another some cash to buy a new armor. I help with friend's synths with materials i've collected. Its all good. Not as good as giving a rare unit or an S weapon but i do what i can.

GenesisDX
Aug 18, 2007, 12:04 PM
A friend gave me the fireworks decos that I had been searching so hard for. I also missed 95% of fire break and another friend gave the the garment aura.

Midicronica
Aug 18, 2007, 12:09 PM
Yo, check this out.

When Mad Beast S2 first came out my friends and I ran that mission like crack-fiends trying to obtain the S ranks that lay there. Halarod, Ragnus, Sweet Death (I feel like I'm forgetting one..) you name it. We were there for that sole reason. The Sweet Death was the S rank I was after and nothing else. I ran that mission with my friends a lot and even solo'd it while working for the rare spawn.. Let me tell you, facing 10 Gol Dova's ain't pretty. I've must've slain at least 300 of those pig mofo's, but that Sweet Death just wouldn't drop. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Well, one day I log on with the full intention of returning to the good hunt, when suddenly my good friends Sion Karasu and omegafail1000pirate2000 stroll into my room and start a trade with me. "Here, noob." says Sion and I accept the trade, go to my inventory, then BOOM!! A fucking Sweet Death! Man, I must have yelled and screamed over the mic for at least 2 minutes.

Can you believe Sion sold his Halarod to get me a Sweet Death? If that ain't a good friend, then I don't know what one was is.

That was indeed a good moment.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadow_Moses on 2007-08-18 10:13 ]</font>

Niloklives
Aug 18, 2007, 12:12 PM
not to nitpick but is nice synonymous with helpful? because giving things away is all well and good, but its not like these things were NEEDED...I call helpful offering a person advice, or showing them ways to improve their game...explaining aspects of the game itself...like why its not a good idea to run up on a jarbe with a can of gravity dance and bag of 31% fire hardline. I call helpful the fortegunners who cal out what their plan is for the upcoming enemies so the rest of the group knows what's about to happen and can support said plater to the best of their abaility, or know that he in fact DOESN'T need support..or something to that effect.

Nice is good too. I have friends who've given me weapons I've been hunting when they see how frustrated I'm getting after weeks of no luck. I often give friends of mine hand me downs of a synth that I have little use for, but I know they'll enjoy. I think both have their merrits but I don't think they're the same thing.

MSAksion
Aug 18, 2007, 12:31 PM
Hmm... well when my hajirods broke i need a weapon quick. So my friends synthed me a granarod just because i felt so bad and i was bummed. This was back when two-hundred thousand that i saved up was a FORTUNE and someone selling a meow mustache sold it for 2 million was insanity. Its that kind of kindness - a friend is in need and they delivered waaaayyyy beyond what was lost. A hajirod back then did not compare to a fresh shiny granarod.

If you want nice - how bout an entire team helping a lvl 35 lowbie newbie who wanted all kinds of information? Like... we all showed this one player everything we had to see what he liked and disliked. like for his TECHER i showed him all my lvl 21+ skills and their power and effectivness. I explained by SHOWING not telling how awesome GIZONDE and RABARTA really were. And the hunters showed off what the third combo in a weapon was for his fortefighter.

how bout when our friend was one of the first to be PM BOMBED and inventory cleaned out we all pitched in and gave armor, weaponry, money to live on, and encouragement. We said its okay its just a relic edge, its just some photons, you're our friend and we're for you.

Now this friend is all over PSO-world and PSU and is one of our longest friends who always drops everything to join us, to help us find rarez, to help level the lowbies in the team, and to talk to when there's Real Life Problems.

Kindness IS giving. Either your items, advice, friendship, partnership, a shoulder to cry on, and a friend that you can MSN or Email when you have other things going on.

Tita
Aug 18, 2007, 12:36 PM
well, i lost all my weapons (thread in cheaters http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif), so my friends helping me out in at least getting a decent WT pallet going on by donating weps was REALLY helpful. so instead of making 400k off a free majimra drop, my friend gave it to me instead. also helped me grind the new weps with his 3* luck that day. all of this work took about 2 or 3 hours, just searching in shops and grinding and everything.

recently the person who helped me get my frying pan in the first place (another item that was pulverized ;_;) gave me one of hers!

me be so happee i crys ;_;

back to hunting bicos later http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tita on 2007-08-18 10:39 ]</font>

darkante
Aug 18, 2007, 12:47 PM
Well, i am more to help people then to actually get anything for it but i think someone felt to reward me.

One time i runned with a friend i now all day on HSM even though it served me no purpose ftm.
He got from hunter to Fortefighter job level 5 i think.

Somehow i think i got blessed at the end of the day, because it was the very day i got 40-50 succesful grinds in a row.
Now luck was on my side. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

jayster
Aug 18, 2007, 12:51 PM
I dont think anyones ever been nice to me like that :| One time someone gave me a present with some par ebons in it..

ljkkjlcm9
Aug 18, 2007, 01:18 PM
my friends just went out of their way to get me Togeha! I love it soooo much I want to hold on to it and see if we get Famitsu and the increased synth rate! I'd die if it failed!

<3 Alura and Rena, thank you two soooo much!

THE JACKEL

DreamLocke
Aug 18, 2007, 01:22 PM
On 2007-08-18 10:51, jayster wrote:
I dont think anyones ever been nice to me like that :| One time someone gave me a present with some par ebons in it..

Nope, no niceness here either. My Guntecher gave my Wartecher a nicely grinded hikauri bow though, and lets him borrow his frying pan sometimes.

Kylie
Aug 18, 2007, 01:27 PM
I have no particular stories because I've met a lot of great people on PSU in my time. There have been people that give you stuff without asking, people that don't mind giving up an item because you called it, people that are warm and friendly and make great company, and people that serve as therapy and good friends that get you through hard times. <3 Eh, they make the game more worthwhile for me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kylie on 2007-08-18 11:30 ]</font>

Gryffin
Aug 18, 2007, 01:38 PM
Basi's given me more money than I can count...

Because I leave it on an alt and forget it's there. XD

SarinSerafi
Aug 18, 2007, 01:39 PM
On 2007-08-18 10:00, MSAksion wrote:
WELL! just yesterday my two long time friends (i'll keep their names quiet until i ask them if its okay to brag about them ^_^) gave me their old ME/QUICK that i've been soloing and hunting for as my ALT for LIEK... EVAH.

I was moved VERY MUCH SO. I mean they could SELL a Me/Quick for like $$$ but they instead gave it to me - they called me their friend even though we technically haven't partied together in months ;_;

In fact they also in the past gave me a Granarod as soon as the board was released. They had synthed me one with their lvl 100 TECH PM while mine was still growing at like lvl 15 TECH and i was still using Hajirods. I remember breaking two hajirods during grinding and i needed a weapon. ^_^

AND they also gave my brother and me EASTER EGGS when the whole time we encountered those easter rappies and all they dropped were feathers ^_^ I still have my Easter Egg set up in my room. Its right there when i enter my shop so i can look at the rappy that pops out and reminds me of my two friends that i've never met in person nor heard their voice. But they call me friend.

I try to do the same to my friends too. I gave one friend a +5 grinded twin kitty claw for his fortefighter. I gave another some cash to buy a new armor. I help with friend's synths with materials i've collected. Its all good. Not as good as giving a rare unit or an S weapon but i do what i can.

You're very welcome Mahou~ :3 We're glad you love it and will use it for months (years?) to come, or until you get a Har/Quick. XD Me/Quick really is amazing for being a B rank unit - I love it myself. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

I too have gotten random acts of kindness from several people on PSU. Most were words of praise, or offering to help me hunt something, all of which I appreciate and will eventually repay the favors. Spending your time to help another person is always a nice thing, whether in game or off. It's even better when the receiver genuinely appreciates it.

Agent D hunted for a few hours and got me an Ank Bico, his thank you for helping him look for his shiny Shigga Desta (which we still have to go find!) Thank you D, for thinking of me. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Primera showed up out of nowhere and gave me a gift - a 50% lightning Muktrand, after hearing my many, many unsuccessful attempts in making one. Just out of the kindness of her heart. Thank you, Blueberry. :3

Chaotist Razor always helps me out in getting things I need, whether it's the Hard/Power Charge he hunted for a week (and I still have to this day) or the Cati/Power we've spent almost a month hunting for (and still haven't gotten to drop yet ><), if it's giving me money to buy that nice new weapon, or giving me his useful 44% armor after he gets more in a trade, he's always done everything he can to help me, both in-game and in real life. Thanks, sweetie. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Zael spent hours of his time late at night to help me find an Ank Bico as well. It was something he really didn't have to do but did it anyway, because he really is a very nice guy. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I appreciate the time you spent helping me, and I hope to repay you someday. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

All the items I received in game as gifts are ones that have sentimental value, and I'll never, ever consider trading or selling them. When I use them, I think of the one who gave it to me, and it makes the game that much better to know that there are still sincerely sweet people out there.

In the end, the in-game items and time used up in the game are just that - items and time spent. It's all about what they represent, and the meaning behind them when given to you.

ErtaiClou
Aug 18, 2007, 02:01 PM
I too think this good thread to show the more positive aspects of this game. When I first started this game as an underappreciated force, a random friend gave 10 mil to raise my pm and a gohg bow just because I liked that weapon. Another random person I met in a buff gave me 4 8* wands cause I was still running B's. Thanks Leopold and Korine.

DreamLocke
Aug 18, 2007, 02:46 PM
Man, I'm starting to feel really envious of you guys. Nobody ever gave me anything. I just get people asking me for money or to buy the A-ranks that I'm using.

DonRoyale
Aug 18, 2007, 02:53 PM
Me and Shiro. He gives me help, I found him a 34% Earth Twin Crea Sabers in a shop for 1M.

I've gotten him some other things, but that was the big one. (He had to pay, though...;_;)

MrNomad
Aug 18, 2007, 03:28 PM
Well, VanHalen was the one person to show me the ropes on PSU, now who knows where he's at. Then there another person, Yuroichi. If she never came to help me with my player shop I would still be running my fists in the ground wondering how the hell to make any more money! Now I take her knowledge and pass it on to others so i can help http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif thx a lot u too. pew pew

McLaughlin
Aug 18, 2007, 03:36 PM
My friend Sion Karasu (same person as in Shadow's post) lets me borrow his Armor PM, because I'm an armor addict. I failed two full boards in Crimson Lines, so he says "Why don't you try for a Gigush Line? I have a board if you want to try." I took him up on his offer, but failed again. So he started another Gigush Line synthesis with his own materials for me, and it came out 44% Dark.

He's a good guy. All of the people I play are. Everyone lends me equipment as I jump from job to job (they're currently putting up with my Cast being a Fortetecher >_>), and I greatly appreciate it.

ashley50
Aug 18, 2007, 03:57 PM
ShinAnt...I'm really grateful for him for letting me have the Har/Quick that dropped in the boxes after doing Demons Above S2.

It's really nice and I thank you. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Hikaru for letting me borrow his Halarod
black_wings for also letting me use the Sori/Force =p

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ashley50 on 2007-08-18 13:59 ]</font>

Gryffin
Aug 18, 2007, 05:31 PM
I forgot to mention my special thanks to Tabbie, Lu, Basi, Rune, Drakk, Drops, and Decamio for helping hunt for my Bico, for HOURS on end.

And I've still yet to see it ;_;

RegulusHikari
Aug 18, 2007, 07:30 PM
I feel the need to point out that the negatives need to be discussed in order to make PSU better overall. I think what you really mean to say is there's too much hostility on these boards.

When I think of charity acts, the first thing that comes to mind is when the game first came out, one of my RL buds subscribed and I used all of my meseta to buy him Frozen Hit. XD Dunno why, but it overshadows all the assist runs or the Skela [B] I gave my friend. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

ENAK
Aug 19, 2007, 01:10 AM
A friend of mine gave me a Hiragi and kotoha senba board, which was pretty cool.

omegapirate2k
Aug 19, 2007, 01:15 AM
On 2007-08-18 10:09, Shadow_Moses wrote:
Yo, check this out.

When Mad Beast S2 first came out my friends and I ran that mission like crack-fiends trying to obtain the S ranks that lay there. Halarod, Ragnus, Sweet Death (I feel like I'm forgetting one..) you name it. We were there for that sole reason. The Sweet Death was the S rank I was after and nothing else. I ran that mission with my friends a lot and even solo'd it while working for the rare spawn.. Let me tell you, facing 10 Gol Dova's ain't pretty. I've must've slain at least 300 of those pig mofo's, but that Sweet Death just wouldn't drop. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Well, one day I log on with the full intention of returning to the good hunt, when suddenly my good friends Sion Karasu and omegafail1000pirate2000 stroll into my room and start a trade with me. "Here, noob." says Sion and I accept the trade, go to my inventory, then BOOM!! A fucking Sweet Death! Man, I must have yelled and screamed over the mic for at least 2 minutes.

Can you believe Sion sold his Halarod to get me a Sweet Death? If that ain't a good friend, then I don't know what one was is.

That was indeed a good moment.

Hah, that was priceless XD

And indeed, Sion is quite the pal, he's given me loads of free stuff at random and helped synth me nearly every A rank weapon I use.

And sychosis was looking around player shops one day and saw a 20% fire ragnus selling for 2.75 mil, he bought it for me, knowing I'd kill to have them. I may owe him the money for them, but it's still a very nice gesture.

Neith
Aug 19, 2007, 07:01 AM
A couple of my long-time friends helped me out a load when I started PSU. They were already level 20+, but had no problem running C-Rank missions to help me level. Later in PSU, one of the same friends loaned me some cash to help me buy an Ank Tomho (you know, when buying A-Ranks wasted most of your money http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif ), and he also helps me level some of my bullet PA's sometimes, which is really nice of him. He's also constantly helped give me advice (mainly on playing a Ranger class, seeing as my forte is in Hunter classes), so I really can't thank him enough.

I recently traded away my only S-Rank at the time, a Fuka-Misaki to get him a Gudda Skela which he'd been after for a long time.

Thank You. > Touka http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

GalaxTheWanderer
Aug 19, 2007, 07:13 AM
Well, I was doing Train Rescue C as a level 7, yes I know, it was stupid, but fun, until I started getting my tail handed to me when the rogue(jasse)/rogue(ogg)/Dilla Methna comboing was busted out. Then, lo and behold, some random guy with a Deva-Zashi cracks the simplest pass ever that I use ALL the time, which is... 0000. Yeah, I know, sooo simple, but no one bothers to crack it. So, he comes in, and helps out. He just PWN'D everything! I didnt really care for the EXP, I did the level-7-vs-level-10(or was it 15?)-enemies for the heck of it.

So, as you can see, level 76+ people aren't really that bad! Yes, he was around level 76 or so. ANYWAY, he really helped out.

Eureka
Aug 19, 2007, 12:09 PM
Last night a player named Planeteno gave me a phantom (3) and 1 million meseta because he was leaving.

I traded him back the phantom though for deathmakers (2)...

I was surprised at first. Not often you see someone who is quitting give their things to complete strangers. Usually to friends or they try to sell it off. But to be honest, feel kind of bad he did give it all away, in the event he wants to come back one day. So I am going to hold on to the meseta for a while just in case.

But it was a nice gesture...one you don't see often in this game.

HaydenX
Aug 19, 2007, 12:23 PM
I quit back in February...then came back in April. When I quit, I took all of my money and items...(120,000 meseta, 2 falcons, a Shigga Wadda(10) and a bunch of photons incl ray-photons[about 40 of them]) and gave them to some random person. I don't remember their char name (mine was reticular ace). Hey, If you're on this board...give me a shout out. I don't plan on quitting again though http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif.

Sha Sha
Aug 19, 2007, 12:36 PM
I started PSU late and i got finally gotten on early morning one day (well for me) i found a game on parum and was dying every other hit.
Then a really nice UK player come on and helped me. We ended up becoming really awesome friends. She gave me an Open Shop, Taught me to price the NPC under store price and make it reasonable. she even gave me old nice weps she no longer used becuz it always seemed that she was always an higher level then I.
Now shes never on anymore
Last time i saw her she was level 45 Now im level 53

Anther was my Nii-san (brother) Shiro who gave my wimpy level (at the time ) 5 Force a Tomoirod Rod + 10 for my birthday. hes also taken so much time out of his online time to party with me =D and always cheers me up <3

Jakosifer
Aug 19, 2007, 01:45 PM
Hmm...I can simply say, that the friends Ive made (hard for me to make friends with my attitude) and that have stuck with me. Are by far the most helpful people on the game, theyre the only reason I'd bother getting on anymore. Through random meseta that we loan eachother (and they freaking pay me back as if I wanted them to), hours and hours of mission spams or just hours of bullshitting in the lobby. Just plain excellent fun being around my crew, too bad theres some bad air lately though, its one of the main reasons I'm not on much anymore. But I know that'll be fixed eventually, so it's all good. ^_^

BanF
Aug 19, 2007, 03:35 PM
Anyone from the 360 population claiming to have met any nice person is lying.

Sychosis
Aug 19, 2007, 03:55 PM
On 2007-08-19 13:35, BanF wrote:

About time someone said it. omega was lying, I'm mean, I'll bite your kidneys.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sychosis on 2007-08-19 13:57 ]</font>

ShinAnt
Aug 19, 2007, 04:02 PM
On 2007-08-18 13:57, ashley50 wrote:
ShinAnt...I'm really grateful for him for letting me have the Har/Quick that dropped in the boxes after doing Demons Above S2.

It's really nice and I thank you. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Hikaru for letting me borrow his Halarod
black_wings for also letting me use the Sori/Force =p

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ashley50 on 2007-08-18 13:59 ]</font>

Ah dood. No worries. You did mention you were looking for it! XD

I've had a lot of people help me. Cant even begin to start where!

Most of People who frequently post post here on PSOW. My best group of friends Loli Express.

And a certain yellow CAST I know. Without that guy. I wouldn't be playing PSU!

majorgamer55
Aug 19, 2007, 04:04 PM
a resta machine

littleman2347
Aug 19, 2007, 06:45 PM
I have friends that are nice and help me and im on the 360 sooo ya. Though most of the people on the 360 are eather 10 annoying or just ok, but some are ok you just have to look for them.

RufuSwho
Aug 22, 2007, 03:46 PM
Cool, i'm so glad peoeple have used this to post.
Latest news: My buddie Pavko gave me a phantom and a phantom line armor for my alt char.
thanks to the phantom/phantom line combo
my ~lvl 30 fortegunner shot to lvl 72 in mere weeks
not my alt anymore, HA!

Favorite new quote (after Pavko beat me in our "Train Rescue C" race):

"We can't all be Pavko."

Thanks go out to my speedy little friend.

Skids
Aug 22, 2007, 10:54 PM
I got too many cool helpful player to list Their all awesome being willing to do runs, given items when they don't have to, and being their for general support.

But theirs one I want to point out how nice of player she is especially with me being soo stupid towards her a few days ago. Rena! She is a very great player. I remenber back in the day she gave me bunch of twin saber weapons(one of favorite weapons) without expected anything in return. I still don't think i gave her enough element photons to her to conpensate back then. She recently did another trade to help me with item I wanted to make. I'm not sure who got the fair end with that one but she was too generous yet again in my eyes.

Then shes currently going out of her way to make a kick aft message board sig for some one on the xbox servers(shes on pc/ps2) But trying her best to found a char the resembles the person she making sig for which can use the weapon they requested since she doesn't have a similair char she can do. Which goes beyond nice for her.

She really is nice playerI who deserves better treatment by all.

Rayokarna
Aug 23, 2007, 11:54 AM
I've had too many good stories to count but I'll touch on a few.

When I first started I was lucky to been seen by Tri-Edge when I first started (Urgent Orders C), who tought me all the basic stuff about being online with new people. Told me all about the missions and how to have friends with people online. Then thats when I meet Shina, Fallen Angel and Sierra and Hand of Thornz.

Even tho me, Shina and Fallen Angel dont talk anymore, I owe them alot to what I have become today. Those two helped me be a good FG for the time I was there. Shina gave me my first Bullet PA and Fallen Angel gave me a pair of Evil Twins that I still have, (I will never sell or give those away). Also, Thornz gave me my first chunk of money to get started.

I also meet red_ghost and Scejntjynhal on my travels. red_ghost has updated my equipment even when I dont need it. She always looks after my well being in and out of battle. I have recived a 9* Spear, a Maser Cannon, Thunder Cannon and a *8 Bow and as much money as I can count. I also use her shop often. I am forever in her debt.

As for Scejntjynahl. the extreamly stright to the point and a mouth a sharp as a knife http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Procaseal, that has tought me anything to do with being a Protranser. She helped with stratagies and info that helps me kill everything else. Plus she is the only other member of the Support Fighter Service, so as a team mate, friend and some-what rival, we work well together and I thank her loads.

8/10 you will see me with Sierra if you ever see me online. Fighting partners and the perfect combo together I think, (Newman F WT/GT/FT & Cast M FG/FighG/PT). We always travel together when were online and always have eachothers back. She gave me a Ank Pikor today when I was going to hunt one. Even due to our lvl gap, we always have each others back in battle, from curing status effects to fighting side by side. How many near-death saves she has made when I make a mistake. I am also a current user of her shop so yeah. Were a solid pair to take on the system. I am also in her debt.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rayokarna on 2007-08-23 16:20 ]</font>

Rayokarna
Aug 23, 2007, 11:55 AM
accidental double post

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rayokarna on 2007-08-23 14:34 ]</font>

Rayokarna
Aug 23, 2007, 11:55 AM
tripple post was made by mistake. Stupid internet

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rayokarna on 2007-08-23 10:05 ]</font>

Bliven
Aug 23, 2007, 12:58 PM
I don't have any stories yet, but I really like reading everyone else's stories.

Bliven
Aug 23, 2007, 11:48 PM
On 2007-08-19 13:35, BanF wrote:

actually, just today, I was walking around uni 1 guardian colony asking people what SUV I should buy first, and of course, they were all ignoring me lol. But one guy was telling his friend about how he was quitting and would be back in 08 (assuming military stuff) so I decided to walk up right in front of him and ask him what I should buy. He then traded me a Blitz Attacker, a Sturm Buster, a Grom Buster, a Blitz Buster, and a Mega / Power. I was like wow, thanks! (he did have like 6.5 mil though lol) But still, it makes me want to help some random people when I get higher.

Aralia
Aug 24, 2007, 12:12 AM
Hm I'd say I'm in the middle of giving and receiving..

-Someone gave me 3 presents with an outfit for my alt randomly one day on neudaiz.
-Randomly given a gigaline and grom buster when my CAST was lvl 20-
-Old friend from PSO gave me my Puyoment when we were running the firebreak mission and it went to him (it was his second)

-I gave my friend the har/quick that fell in a random run we did after he did 497+ runs for it with no luck.
-I gave about 10-15 newbies 1mil starting cash back when the economy was totally f***ed up back in march.
-I randomly gave out some old weapons of mine when I out-grew them to newbies who looked like they needed them.
-Sold my old mayrods in my store for well under 1/4 of the price of the npc shop when I upgraded to howrods.

Honestly not trying to brag.. but I did want to point out that I do my share. =p