PDA

View Full Version : Grove of Fanatics S2

Pulpy
Aug 16, 2007, 01:19 PM
Just a quick question about the Armed Servant.(Ozuna) When playing alone as a gunner what is the best thing to use to take them down? Normally I can thin them out with the despawn line but there are certain rooms were I can't. I focus on one and they all just spam resta.

So for all you guys/girls who can run through this mission in 20 minutes or less. Help me out please?

Pulpy
Aug 16, 2007, 01:27 PM
Never mind. Blitz Attacker/Yak Zagenga combo. On second thought what else do you guys use.

Midicronica
Aug 16, 2007, 01:33 PM
Some might say it's needlessly complicated, but I use a combo of Yak Banga/Zangenga. If there are any railing or staircases near, I use them to my advantage to get them stuck on a wall. I also use the despawn lines to pluck away at them with my Burning Shot while just keep respawning.

Good luck. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadow_Moses on 2007-08-16 11:39 ]</font>

Urtri
Aug 16, 2007, 01:39 PM
i use dark bullets at lvl 21+ for to Virus em combo'ed with Silence traps to stop them from using resta

amtalx
Aug 16, 2007, 02:03 PM
Fire Xbow->Yak Zagenga = Big pile of corpses.

Kuya
Aug 16, 2007, 02:46 PM
Abandon mission.

lol.

Serious, if I play a map with these mofos, burn to start, then killer shot with my 3* rifles. They can't resta SE - deadz0rs. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Hatemachine
Aug 16, 2007, 03:39 PM
I use a shotgun with virus on it for the few times theres only one of the bastards otherwise I use the level to my advantage stairs and the bridges seems to work well and usually with virus on a rifle in the case of using the level to my advantage.

Otherwise if the map has too many of these jerks I just restart it's gotten to the point that I know what maps I get with what spawns so I know how many of these spell chucking flunkies I gotta deal with then the reset comes in LOL

ayrista
Aug 16, 2007, 03:42 PM
um... silence works well

CelestialBlade
Aug 16, 2007, 04:30 PM
I say Abandon Mission because any map that those Forces spawn in contains very few robots, so it isn't worth it.

My method? Buten Shuren-Zan. Works WONDERS on those fuckers. Yes, on a Guntecher.

Aka
Aug 16, 2007, 05:04 PM
I abandon when I know the map has these on them. There's only 3 maps out of the 9 I actually do for speed purposes and there is only 1 single Ozuna on all 3 combined. But for any servants, I just use a combination of Burn traps, sometimes confuse traps to nullify all thier techs, and Yak Zagenga. They drop extremely fast if you focus on one at a time.

ThEoRy
Aug 16, 2007, 05:05 PM
yeah just silence, virus, repeat.

Turbobrain
Aug 16, 2007, 05:15 PM
What is this map with few(or none?) forces on you speak of. I have only done this mission a few times and had trouble(dou with another FT'r on s2). The ice ones are not too much of a problem but the fire ones are a pain.

So theres a spawn that has more 'red robots' on it? Thats cool coz I really want to find the bow on this level but those guards make it tough. On the other hand the robots are real easy.

Care to share the spawn:)?

haruna
Aug 16, 2007, 05:33 PM
I've got a Beast Fortegunner so I can just nanoblast!

I just pick 1 Ozuna and just keep firing at her point black with dark shot with my strongest rifle until she's infected. Then spam Rising Strike/just plain stabbing w/my saber-type weapon to keep her off her feet and move her away from her buddies if there's more than 1 so they can't heal her.

It sounds laborious, but it goes faster than infecting them all, watching them resta each other, undoing all the traps you've spent on them.

Aka
Aug 16, 2007, 05:36 PM
http://psupedia.info/Monster_Counts_-_Neudaiz#Grove_of_Fanatics

That link show's the monster counts for each map varient in Groves. The only maps I do for speed purposes are A-1, A-2 and C-2.

bloodflowers
Aug 17, 2007, 02:33 AM
I've been levelling Yak Diga to try to deal with these guys. They're bad news.

Sexy_Raine
Aug 17, 2007, 12:46 PM
For soloing , Nova's Dark shot lv30 owns them. One can't heal during rifle stagger. make sure you shot the same one, take them out one at a time.