PDA

View Full Version : Gunz hide 'n seek game

Nitro Vordex
Aug 16, 2007, 06:53 PM
Yes you read that right. I want to play a Gunz hide n' seek game. What happens, is we play in the Town, on Deathmatch. Everyone goe to the clock tower, and after that, someone has to be it. Then we put them in that corner where the health thing is, and they type to 20. After that, when they see someone they chase after them and try to kill them. If the person they're trying to kill dies, then that person is it. Beware, as the person being chased can and may defend themselves. If they kill the person that's it though, they they have to be it. Nobody can attack each other except the person that's it and the person they are chasing. There will be some rules here.

1. No bf, slashshot or anything that takes advantage of the game's glitches. Jumping off the wall with the slash thing is acceptable however.
2.No spamming the dagger or katana disabling moves.
3.No shotguns or rocket launchers, please.
4. No killing people who aren't it.

If I don't have at least 8 players, including me, then nevermind. Ideas are appreciated.

Sord
Aug 16, 2007, 06:56 PM
sorry, but Gunz popularity died out way to long ago for 8 of us to still be on all at once

Nitro Vordex
Aug 16, 2007, 06:58 PM
Heh, true. It's the only game I can play on dialup as of currently, and The Universe looks quite pointless. My Gamecube is acting up on me, and I started playing my Dreamcast. So, yeah, I'm bored. :/