PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: T/S Degahna Cannon

FadingSmile
Aug 16, 2007, 10:07 PM
I am new to these forums and I'm pretty sure this is where I can post a thread for this kinda thing. Been lurking around, learning new stuff but that ain't the point =P...

Yes, I have in my inventory the Degahna Cannon, completed item. I have interest in weaponry with high % of Double Sabers and Twin Daggers for Fighgunner S ranks and 9* are both acceptable.

But if you do not have any of those, Guntecher gear also acceptable. 8-10 Grinds on a Bow/Xbow/Cards are preferrable. But other than that, the 10* Bow would probably be more of an instant trade, if completed item as well.

I can always add stuff if needed but really the Cannon is all that I have that has any value of trading. Meseta not so much, but I can see what I can do about it heh.

PMs and Post Offers well all be considered, I'll try to check in every so often.

If this thread is pretty much empty... uh... close it I guess =P
That kind of thing I do not know how to do -_-

Emily31
Aug 17, 2007, 05:44 AM
Oups sorry XD,i havnt seen the title ...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Emily31 on 2007-08-17 03:46 ]</font>

FadingSmile
Aug 17, 2007, 03:28 PM
Bump

FadingSmile
Aug 17, 2007, 07:33 PM
More Bumping =P

FadingSmile
Aug 17, 2007, 09:22 PM
Alright, the Degahna Cannon is gone =3. I have no clue how to edit the title so I can put 'closed' on it... so uh... yeah XD