PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: The Jitseen Shop

A
Aug 17, 2007, 06:16 PM
The Jiseen Shop is up and running.

I am selling Jitseens in all flavors and percentage. Prices vary, from 60K to 100K. Depending on the percentage. All come with a free 1 time only grind. Search for shop, OPTIMUS PRIME with "The Jitseen Shop" in the ad.
Don't see one you like? Just ask for it to be made.

My online hours are 10pm to 2am (pacific time). If you would like to chat or make a deal. Or send me a message GT: xXspeedmonkeyXx.

Laters...
OPTIMUS PRIME

A
Aug 18, 2007, 07:55 PM
Wow, this really works. I had a great sale night and I want to thank everyone for coming and looking at my Jitseen Shop. Since I sold most of all my inventory, I am in the works for more. And please, send any feed back , good or bad to this post.

Laters...
OPTIMUS PRIME

RedMussel
Aug 18, 2007, 09:00 PM
Make me a nice Purple saber i want one(MMMMMMM PURPLE)

BURGERKING
Aug 18, 2007, 09:06 PM
i got a 20% 3 grinded jitseen in my shop for 90k u could buy it if u'd like no disrespect optimus

A
Aug 19, 2007, 12:00 AM
I also make Double sabers, and I can make you a purple one no prob. Send me a message.

And Burgerking, no prob on the advertise ment. I just want this post to get some clout. But the way, I might just buy that my self, great price.

Laters...
OPTIMUS PRIME

A
Aug 20, 2007, 09:46 PM
Shops full of Jitseens again. Please stop by and take a look. Comments welcome.
Also if you want to get rid of a Jitseen, send me a message. I'm always looking to buy also.

Laters...
OPTIMUS PRIME

A
Aug 22, 2007, 05:07 PM
SALE! SALE! SALE!
The PSu leading Jitseen Shop is having a sale.

As rumor has it, we might be getting a Ice mission simular to Fire Break. So with that in mind, you guessed it, FIRE Jitseens being made daily. Get them while there cheap. As a matter of fact they are on sale in my shop. More being made daily. Do wait and get stuck paying inflated prices when this mission is realeased.

Also, new trade system is in place. Bring in 3 Par Ebons and recieve 10K off you Jitseen purchase. And Bring in 15 Par Ebons and have your pick at any Jitseen currently for sale.

Again, hours of operation: M-F 8am-11:30am and 10pm-2am Pacific.

Laters...
OPTIMUS PRIME

Morpheo
Aug 22, 2007, 05:39 PM
On 2007-08-22 15:07, A wrote:
SALE! SALE! SALE!

Also, new trade system is in place. Bring in 3 Par Ebons and recieve 10K off you Jitseen purchase. And Bring in 15 Par Ebons and have your pick at any Jitseen currently for sale.

Again, hours of operation: M-F 8am-11:30am and 10pm-2am Pacific.

Laters...
OPTIMUS PRIME

that sounds like a sweet deal, i would get on it but i dont use ne 1 handeds and i dont have a 360 yet http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

A
Aug 22, 2007, 06:20 PM
Sale will continue for the next week. That way I can get a good sence if I'm making money or loosing money. And if it turns out in favor of me, then the sale will continue until further notice.