PDA

View Full Version : EXTRA MODE CHARACTERS

DragoonSlayer
Aug 17, 2007, 06:59 PM
i got a male-beast-hunter at Lv. 100 (AoI prep hopefuly) in 30 hours, i'll send pics soon. i wanna read more EXTRA characters and their PM's (mine is still Lv. 1). send pics if possible. oh, his name is ANTONUS, and i have a male human , female nueman, male cast

Chuck_Norris
Aug 17, 2007, 07:01 PM
I got my extra mode char to level100 in 5 minutes. With gameshark codes.

Zorafim
Aug 17, 2007, 07:04 PM
After story mode, I got an extra mode Levia to 100, quite easily. After that, I got her PM to 30 for no reason other than having a 430. She had herself a Whitill Wing, Daggers of Serafi, and whatever spear they use offline.
Robado was very overpowered offline...

Shardio
Aug 18, 2007, 06:31 AM
Wait... AotI will use characters from the Extra mode?
If so, then I need to play it real quick!

D1ABOLIK
Aug 18, 2007, 12:56 PM
On 2007-08-18 04:31, Shardio wrote:
Wait... AotI will use characters from the Extra mode?
If so, then I need to play it real quick!

In AOI story mode you dont use Ethan.You make your own character,or if you already have a character in extra mode you can transport them and run the AOI offline story missions with them.

________
Wiki Vaporizer (http://vaporizerwiki.com)

vfloresjr24
Aug 18, 2007, 05:26 PM
Oh yea baby!!! I got two memory cards with four character each at level 100(had this game since it came out). I can't wait to see what upgrades are on extra mode.

ThEoRy
Aug 20, 2007, 10:33 AM
I'm pretty sure you have to start a new character for story mode. from Espios AoI FAQ:

08-01. How will offline mode be handled in Ambition of the Illuminus?
When you begin offline story mode, you'll be taken to the character creation screens to design your own character. From there, you'll begin the story as a rookie Guardian being trained by Laia Martinez. If this sounds familiar, don't worry, it's supposed to. The expansion's offline story mode will be a retelling of the events of PSU: Episode 2. However, there's a bit more to it than that. Mainly, the cutscenes will now be completely voice acted, and the story will be fleshed out a bit more.

but then it says:

08-03. Will we be able to transfer our offline data from PSU into Ambition of the Illuminus to use in its offline story mode?
Yes. It has been confirmed that you will be able to transfer your extra mode character from PSU into the expansion for use in the offline mode. Sources note, however, that it is not known if your items, stats and progress will carry over or not.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Octagon on 2007-08-20 08:35 ]</font>

So idk what segas plans might be. But I'm gonna guess they wouldn't let you start out as a "rookie" being an all powerfull God.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Octagon on 2007-08-20 08:37 ]</font>

BanF
Aug 20, 2007, 10:37 AM
Wow, I honestly thoight no one bothered at all with extra mode.

ThEoRy
Aug 20, 2007, 10:47 AM
On 2007-08-20 08:37, BanF wrote:

yeah normally I give the obligatory "What? This game has an EXTRA mode?" response.

OldCoot
Aug 20, 2007, 11:56 AM

I hope characters will transfer over. I leveled a character to see what unavaible techs online look like at certain levels offline and it would be nice to be able to use this time and effort for the expansion.

ThEoRy
Aug 20, 2007, 01:15 PM
On 2007-08-20 09:56, OldCoot wrote:

I hope characters will transfer over. I leveled a character to see what unavaible techs online look like at certain levels offline and it would be nice to be able to use this time and effort for the expansion.

read my previous previous post.

Eclipse_Zero
Aug 20, 2007, 02:55 PM
I thought my Extra mode characters were at high levels.
Natsumi lv 52 female beast PM: GH420 lv 40ish
Bukilafe lv 47 male newman PM: Haven't decided
If I have to start from scratch in AoI than I'll just recreate Natsumi.

Sesshomaru71
Aug 20, 2007, 03:36 PM
I'll extra mode your character

tailz
Aug 21, 2007, 12:07 AM
male beast 100 in 19 hrs, female newman 100 in 22 hrs (gettin to 40 was rough), male cast 100 in 14 hrs... no cheats involved, just a loooooootta absolute zero lol cast was my third character, so i already knew absolute zero really well and knew i was gonna be doin desert goliath (i think...? moatoobs 40 req) from 40-60 then AZ to 100... also knew to only level fire and lightning rifle/shotgun PAs so theyd be level 25+ by the time i could do the moatoob runs n fly through em... newman went 60-100 the fastest (by far) but gettin there was kinda rough... not much i can do with deghana from a distance... but i can run thru absolute zero in 6 minutes flat without trying hardly lol thats not getting any boxes but pickin up every enemy drop... ive never run through without picking anything up just to see how fast i could really go, cuz thatd waste about 90k http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif n my beast with a pallet of all 80% fire double sabers can tornado dance his way through it in about 7ish - so hunters... SCREW S-RANKS, theyre not worth it, trust me... not even 10 grinded... the damage isnt even close http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Chuck_Norris
Aug 21, 2007, 12:16 AM
Wait a minute, How high can %'s go in offline?

HandOfThornz
Aug 21, 2007, 12:28 AM
On 2007-08-20 22:16, chuck_norris wrote:
Wait a minute, How high can %'s go in offline?

I got a svaltus sword to 80% light offline, but A rank's(armour's or weapon's) i could'nt get above 60%