PDA

View Full Version : Walk through doors

Pneophen
Feb 27, 2001, 12:48 PM
I read how to do this on another message board. I tried it out and it worked. Anyone should be able to do this so give it a try.This is basically the equivelant of the japanese door trick, except this should work on all doors.

First off unequip whatever weapon you're useing and walk up to the door you want to go through. Position yourself so that your back is to the door and you are facing the door sill. You should be at an angle. Do the punching combo at the sill. When you finish the combo you should take a step back. Reposition your self and do the combo again. If you are doing it right you should step futher into the door each time. If when you are doing the combo you move forward you may be positioned wrong. You should be able to make it to the other side with this method.

If you are going to practice this i'd advise that you do it offline in the caves because it is easier to figure out what to do with out looking silly.

So that means you can blaze through the game now right? WRONG! When entering some rooms the enemies will not appear untill you enter the room properly, also the boss teleporter will not work if you decide to go through whatever locked door leads to its room.

This method can be applied offline to make life easier. How? you say, well simple. It works on the sealed door leading to the ruins. Totems schmotems, looking for them on each diffculty can be very tedious and boring.

The only use online is when you have a four button door and not enough people. Use it and help you teammates out by telepipeing.

Another thing, its very hard to go through doors in the ruins due to the architecture. You'll know what i mean when you try it.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Pneophen on 2001-02-27 10:05 ]</font>

Pneophen
Mar 26, 2001, 08:32 AM
BAH!