PDA

View Full Version : Advice on hunting Bico needed

Turbobrain
Aug 18, 2007, 10:39 AM
Me and my firend are looking or this item.

We actually came acroos some Jao acte's bt accident and just got the dec. Now we're series want the axe before it goes.

I know a lot of ppl are doing Crimson for this but you need 3 to open the door.

I'm wondereing what the best mission would be to spam in terms of knowing if its potentially the rare spawn. I've done a lot of hunting rare spawns in the past and I know some maps you know quicker than others if you've got the rare spawn.

As I said there are two of us doing this, we're using our level 45+ alts so should be able to handle most A's and some S's... on FB pl said it did not matter what level the sonicia's were but they always seem to drop more at higher level(unless you got the bearclaw... lol twice like i did:)... not one snowy claw).

Any help appreciated!

A2K
Aug 18, 2007, 11:52 AM
The Ank Bico drops on difficulty B, based on personal experience: I received mine on a Mine Defense B run, as have (I believe) many others. It might even drop on C, although I can't vouch for that. In any case, game difficulty isn't a concern if your focus is the item itself.

If I recall correctly Mine Defense was an excellent mission for Jaggo, but I'm not sure if that's still the case post-mission rebalance; I might have just gotten lucky, after all.

Turbobrain
Aug 18, 2007, 12:15 PM
Thanks!

So thje biko can drop rom ANY level Jao?

We were doing System defense... but minie defense will be worth a go.

ljkkjlcm9
Aug 18, 2007, 12:28 PM
I say do Crimson Beast with 2 people on B, one being a fighgunner with tornado dance, and learn the door trick. Through this manner I got both the deco and the axe

THE JACKEL

Hucast-Kireek
Aug 18, 2007, 01:13 PM
How do you do this trick? please where can I learn this trick?

ljkkjlcm9
Aug 18, 2007, 01:14 PM
there's a thread about it lower down on this first page
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=151700&forum=20&18

THE JACKEL

Turbobrain
Aug 18, 2007, 01:24 PM
yeah it seems that Jao's appear pretty requently on Crimson, more so than others. We are doing Mine Defense, does anyone know i the Jao's appear in the room where the healing/photon charge is or the room before?

Hucast-Kireek
Aug 18, 2007, 02:41 PM
do you have to level up the Tornado dance to do this trick?

McLaughlin
Aug 18, 2007, 02:43 PM
On 2007-08-18 11:24, Turbobrain wrote:
yeah it seems that Jao's appear pretty requently on Crimson, more so than others. We are doing Mine Defense, does anyone know i the Jao's appear in the room where the healing/photon charge is or the room before?

They're all the way up the path, past the side path where the Kogg Nads spawn. Shoot the boxes, and you'll either get Jaggos or Jishagara.

Turbobrain
Aug 18, 2007, 03:36 PM
We tried mine defense but i think we got confused at on b2... where the room is before the heal/photon charge point. We kept getting 3 jish's about 30 times so figured that we were doing something wrong or the spawn on PSUpedia had changed.

So we're now goig to try and do it on Crimson... when i used to do that i was always getting j.o's without looking for them.

I just bought tornado dance for my FiG, got it up to level 5 in a few minutes... I hope it does not need to be too high to do the trick...

The ironyn now is I used to lag A LOT to do this trick(with lag) but I've been running it on my PC for a couple of days were it runs lag free...

ljkkjlcm9
Aug 18, 2007, 03:38 PM
I do the trick on PC, and I've always been able to do it, even well before TD was level 30... you can actually do it on any set of switches in the level

THE JACKEL

Turbobrain
Aug 18, 2007, 03:42 PM
well, i got it at 5 right now... do you think that will cut it?

better thn that, are you on the ps2... could you show me.

I'm on Crimson. now:)

Turbobrain
Aug 18, 2007, 07:26 PM
On 2007-08-18 12:43, Obsidian_Knight wrote:

On 2007-08-18 11:24, Turbobrain wrote:

They're all the way up the path, past the side path where the Kogg Nads spawn. Shoot the boxes, and you'll either get Jaggos or Jishagara.

Are you sure you have the right mission there? I dont know this mission very well and am going back to it after not seeing a single Jao after another 30 something runs on Crimson but I dont believe there are any Kog Nads on Block 2.

As I understand it, the Jao's should appear on block 2, just after you telepipe up to the plataue where there are some boxxes on the right. If you shoot these boxes there are some Jish's that spawn. I think that 3 is bad 4 is good then Jao's spawn somewhere. This is the room just before the phton charge and charge point.

Can anyone confirm this?

DAMASCUS
Aug 18, 2007, 07:44 PM
There are two places in Mine Defense B2 where hitting the boxes make Jishagara appear. One set is at the beginning at one end of the bridge and the other is at the very end of the level. The end is where at least four Kog Nadd spawn; depends on what difficulty you are on. I can't confirm the actual Jaggo spawn but I believe that is where they are suppose to pop up.

stukasa
Aug 18, 2007, 07:44 PM
On 2007-08-18 17:26, Turbobrain wrote:
Are you sure you have the right mission there? I dont know this mission very well and am going back to it after not seeing a single Jao after another 30 something runs on Crimson but I dont believe there are any Kog Nads on Block 2.

As I understand it, the Jao's should appear on block 2, just after you telepipe up to the plataue where there are some boxxes on the right. If you shoot these boxes there are some Jish's that spawn. I think that 3 is bad 4 is good then Jao's spawn somewhere. This is the room just before the phton charge and charge point.

Can anyone confirm this?

The last room in B2 of Mine Defense has a bunch of Kog Nadds. Right before that room is a room with 3 boxes. Once you blow up the boxes some enemies will spawn. That's where the Jaggos should be.

The part you're talking about with the plateau, you blow up the boxes there and Jishagara will spawn. Normally three will spawn but if it's the rare map there will be four. That's not where the Jaggos spawn, though.

DAMASCUS
Aug 18, 2007, 07:45 PM
There are two places in Mine Defense B2 where hitting the boxes make Jishagara appear. One set is at the beginning at one end of the bridge and the other is at the very end of the level. The end is where at least four Kog Nadd spawn; depends on what difficulty you are on. I can't confirm the actual Jaggo spawn but I believe that is where they are suppose to pop up.

DAMASCUS
Aug 18, 2007, 07:46 PM
oops double post sry

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DAMASCUS on 2007-08-18 17:46 ]</font>