PDA

View Full Version : What. The. Fu**.

360NyTeMaRe
Aug 19, 2007, 02:59 AM
I just had the strangest dream, where one of my friends came to try to kill my father with (A beam vulcanic...?) WTF! So anyway, I ran out to the living room and said "hold on we can work this out" and he said something about some stupid event I didn't want to go to, then I woke up. LOL

What I wonder is why the hell was my friend holding a weapon in PSU...!?

VanHalen
Aug 19, 2007, 03:10 AM
lol that dream is pretty funny espically the event part.

The only Phantasy Star related dream I had was when Boomas attacked me while I was randomly on a camping trip and killed all the staff. Some random people and friends from real life and I had to fight them off but I woke up when a Hildebear punched me in the face. I kind of jumped like it actually hit me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

360NyTeMaRe
Aug 19, 2007, 04:16 AM
LOL! That happens to me a lot, especially if I fall flat on my face, I tend to jump up and think "What the hell is wrong with me...?"

Tystys
Aug 19, 2007, 06:06 AM
When I was waiting for the release of PSU, I dreamed I was in the game myself, owning some monster noobs.

I woke up and was like "FLUCKZ! ONE MORE MONTH TILL RELEASE!"

Weeaboolits
Aug 19, 2007, 10:13 AM
I once had a dream in which a wild heracross "scatted away". >_>;

DizzyDi
Aug 19, 2007, 10:17 AM
On 2007-08-19 04:06, Tystys wrote:
When I was waiting for the release of PSU, I dreamed I was in the game myself, owning some monster noobs.

I woke up and was like "FLUCKZ! ONE MORE MONTH TILL RELEASE!"

And then you actually played it and the game sucked, rite?

TalHex
Aug 19, 2007, 10:18 AM
i once had a strange PSO dream where a del saber chased me down and ran me through with its sword... then i turned around and killed it with my last survivor http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

CrimsomWolf
Aug 19, 2007, 11:46 AM
I had a dream about AoI....... like that I bought the game, and one of main villians was......me or something like that, because I have really HARD time remebering dreams,.... at least I'm sure about first part.....