PDA

View Full Version : The thread where I talk about random things

Nitro Vordex
Aug 19, 2007, 03:35 AM
FKL general, if you will.

LoZ:OoT has a major plot hole: Why the fuck would you go into the future to change the past? Why don't you change the past first nitwit, then you can go screw around in the future.
More topics as I think of them.

Nitro has left the URL.
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nitro_Vordex on 2007-08-19 01:35 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nitro_Vordex on 2007-08-19 01:36 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nitro_Vordex on 2007-08-19 01:51 ]</font>

Kaydin
Aug 19, 2007, 09:10 AM
Pfft. That's an easy one.

In the future Ganondorf was defeated by Link sealed away in the sacred realm by the powers of the seven sages. Then, Zelda used the Ocarina of Time to turn back time to before everything happened, but through the power of the Ocarina (and probably Zelda's sage powers), Ganondorf was kept sealed away even though time was turned back. Thus, the past was returned, and Ganondorf never took over Hyrule.

And, Link had to travel to the future to defeat Ganon. As a child, he wasn't strong enough to weild the Master Sword, so the Sword put his soul to sleep and he awakened years later, when he was able to weild the blade and defeat Ganon.

It's so simple. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

TalHex
Aug 19, 2007, 09:18 AM
easy one, it was important because it created two LoZ time lines http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif time split!

Meyfei
Aug 19, 2007, 01:46 PM
i neva played master quest, how different is it <water temple shortend.> what else?

TalHex
Aug 19, 2007, 01:48 PM
nothing else except for more difficult dungeons... oh and jabbu jabbu's belly has cows sticking out of the walls http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

AlexCraig
Aug 19, 2007, 01:54 PM
I could go on this for hours about how it is impossible to change the past, let alone create a paradox, and my viewpoint on Zelda, but I save all of that for another site. Here I talk about PSO.

My house smells like laundry detergent http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Meyfei
Aug 19, 2007, 02:09 PM
zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda zelda theres not enough zelda in this topic

Sord
Aug 19, 2007, 02:18 PM
Das Böse

Carmen obscurum. Anima mala Saevitia.

Ich bin so Finster Hässlich Vulgär und Gemein. Steck in deiner Seele tief drin. Geniesse es dich zu Quälen bis aufs Blut und dein Schrein. Weil ich dein übler Folterknecht bin hab? Keine Angst, bin brutal Schreck, vor nichts zurück säh gewalt dort wo Frieden ist hab? Nur einen Feind im Visier hasse Glück. Bin das Böse welches Gutes frisst.

Ich bin so hinterlistig Falsch, leg dich rein gern weh, denn Schmerz heisst mein Kind. Spuck dich an, schenk dir Wut, mach dein Herz zu Stein. Bin das böse, meinen Samen trägt der Wind.

Ich bin das Böse dich von dem Guten erlöse. Bin so Böse. In deinem Kopf das getöse. Bin ich Böse? Ich bin das Böse.

Immanitas improba. Efferitas mala. Immanitas sordida. Tormenta immoratalis.

Nomen est omen. Nomen est omen.

Meyfei
Aug 19, 2007, 02:33 PM
im scared... (i think hes casting a spell on me)

AlexCraig
Aug 19, 2007, 02:35 PM
He's speaking in tongues! Burn the witch! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Sord
Aug 19, 2007, 02:39 PM
On 2007-08-19 12:35, AlexCraig wrote:
He's speaking in tongues! Burn the witch! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

there's a song for witch burning on the same album:

Hexenjagd

Warum sie verneint das hierher geführet worden? Wie lange es denn her sei, dass sie in dieses hochverdammte Laster der Hexerei geraten? Ob sie schreiben oder lesen könne und ob sie sich dem Teufel verschrieben habe? Wie oft sie ausgefahren? Wieviel Wetter sie gemacht, wo sie es gemacht und wer dazu geholfen? Wie oft der Teufel außer seinen Hexentänzen Daheim oder anderer Orten gekommen?

Hexe...es ist Zeit dich Schuldig zu bekennen. Wer mit dem Feuer spielt wir brennen. Hexe...gestehe sag jetzt und hier die Wahrheit mir. Vom Hexenhammer angeklagt beinnt somit die Hexenjagd. Bevor der erste Hahn kräht dein fleisch auf dem Scheiterhaufen brät.

Fahr zur Hölle...

Des Teufels Ausgeburt. Brennen soll sie. Verdammt bis in die Ewigkeit...

Im Morgenrot beim ersten Sonnenschein wirst du bereits die Asche sein. Vom Winde verweht man1 dich nie vergisst weil du eine Hexe bist.

Betteln, winseln, jammern, flennen, egal du Hexe du wirst brennen.

Tanz du Hexe. Tanz mir im feuer den Hexentanz. Halt dich fest an des Teufels Schwanz und fahr zur Hölle.

Extruete rogum. Accendete rogum. Tempus pro crematione magaro. Magas persequite. Magas torquete. Filias perniciosas artis magicae.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a rough translation for the first one I posted is this though:

The Evil

Dark song. Evil souls. Cruelty.

I am so dark, ugly, vulgar, and mean. Stick it deep inside your soul. I enjoy tormenting you until you bleed and you cry. Because I am your vile torture servant. Have no fear, (I) am brutally frightful, for I see no way to force yourself back there where peace is. Only an enemy in the visor hates luck. (I) am the evil which eats good.

I am so cunningly fake, because I like to lay you in pure pain, for pain is named my child. Spit you up, give you rage, make your heart turn to stone. (I) am the evil, my seed is carried in the wind.

I am the evil that redeems yo from good. (I) am so evil. In your head there is noise. Am I evil? I am the evil.

Wicked inhumanity. Sick wildness. Filthy inhumanity. Eternal torment.

The name is omen. The name is omen.

Meyfei
Aug 19, 2007, 02:40 PM
belongs in the happy thread XD

Sord
Aug 19, 2007, 02:42 PM
The witch hunt song:

Witch Hunt

Why do you deny what you have led yourself to become? How long have you ran in this highly damned vice of witchery? Have you read or written and have you made the Devil's mistakes? How often have you traveled? How many competitions have you made, and who have you helped. How often have you danced the Devil's witch dance at his house or other places?

Witch...it is the time to confess your trespasses. Whoever played with the fire will burn. Witch...confress the truth to me now and here. The witch's hammer has accused you, therefore the witchunt shall begin. Before the first hen crows, your flesh will roast on the pyre.

Go to hell...

Born of the Devil. You shall burn. Damned for all of eternity...

During the sunrise of the first sun shine you will have already become ashes. The wind blows you away so you will never forget, because you are a witch.

Beg, whine, complain, and plee; it's all the same, you witch, you will burn.

Dance you witch. Dance the witch's dance for me in the fire. Hold tightly the Devil's tail and go to hell.

Stack them on the pyre. Ignite the pyre. Time for a witch burning. Find the witches. Torture the witches. The shameful daughters of the magic art.

Sord
Aug 19, 2007, 02:52 PM
double taco post, but I don't make these to often

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09NdIYiD4ho a Hellsing AMV for the Das Böse. Unfortunately it uses the Hellsing TV series anime, which is utter crap compared to the OVAs.