Haya :_:

What do you do when Tact throws a bunch of rocks at you ~ sniff

Meyfei
Aug 19, 2007, 08:16 AM
(Hogen knows best)

Haya, got any advice?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 19, 2007, 12:19 PM
Don't put poor scantily clad animu womanz in signatures.

Trouble trouble trouble.

Mayu
Aug 19, 2007, 12:20 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Meyfei
Aug 19, 2007, 01:02 PM
... You Have One New Message!!

Aug.19/07 Help With My Big Problem Please

Dear Mr.HAYA

Hello, I am -Anonymous-, I was really hopeing You Could help me with this problem i have
been haveing.

It all started, when i said something i shouldnt have and now. every time i try talking to
everyone they completely ignore me.

Could you give me some suggestions on how to fix this problem?

Your Friend
-Anonymous-

Kaydin
Aug 19, 2007, 01:04 PM
This thread gives me thoughts of a opening video clip of a ninja slashing his sword across the screen yelling "HAYAAAA!"

...then stopping and saying "...knows best!"

<.>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 19, 2007, 01:07 PM
(What was that letter answer lady called, rhymes with Ned Flanders I think)

People ignoring you is probably nothing to worry about. you made a mistake saying something like what? A secret? Time would heal that wound and sooner or later everyone will forget anyway. People make mistakes, human nature. Would you want such fickle people as friends anyway? What are you going to do as a group, ignore some other person later on and be snobby jerkfaces?

Just find someone else with similar interests and mold a friendship one person at a time yo. This ain't no FakeSpySpace dot your mom dot com, the most friends doesn't win you monkey poo, or maybe you do win monkey poo if you got the most "friends."

E-Friends zerg rush?

i mean wat

Meyfei
Aug 19, 2007, 01:20 PM
... You Have Two New Messages!!

Aug.19/07 Help With My Big Problem Please -reply-

Dear Mr.HAYA

WTF?

Your friend
Anonymous

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aug.19/07 My Homework Needs Improvement
Dear Mr.Haya

I am, -junior- I keep getting low marks on my home work and i dont know why. and my
teachers ALWAYS say I do nothing. So do my parents. I work really hard and got to
lvl 99 yesterday isnt that good enough?

Yours Truely
-junior-

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 19, 2007, 01:26 PM
Ann Landers that's it. (I don't look like that do I?)

Low marks could be laziness or just not getting the material, which is it?

Getting a good vibe with your teachers and taking the time out, outside of class to get help if you need it is a plan you can take. Don't just coast by and get scolded if you know you can do it, don't be afraid to ask for some help. You'll get the support and some slack too from the teachers since you're showing interest and trying.

And those online vid-games are no good when you have yet to do some Homeworks. Finish the work, then game on to get stress relief.

Sord
Aug 19, 2007, 01:26 PM
On 2007-08-19 11:20, R973 wrote:
Aug.19/07 My Homework Needs Improvement
Dear Mr.Haya

I am, -junior- I keep getting low marks on my home work and i dont know why. and my
teachers ALWAYS say I do nothing. So do my parents. I work really hard and got to
lvl 99 yesterday isnt that good enough?

Yours Truely
-junior-

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Sord
Aug 19, 2007, 01:53 PM
get a secretary http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Meyfei
Aug 19, 2007, 01:53 PM
-You have one new message -

Aug.19/07

Dear Mr.HAYA

I Have lots of things to do and places to go, But once I get to the first place I also have something to do at the same time, I tryed organizeing my schedule, but some how i always end up back in the same mess.

Is there anything that can help me?

Yours truely
-MistressMystic-

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: R973 on 2007-08-19 11:54 ]</font>

Meyfei
Aug 19, 2007, 02:51 PM
-- You Have One New Message --

Dear
Mr.HAYA (super mod)

I'm Haveing A problem, Something Has Happened. Someone Did Something and i need Advice on How i Should tell them, That it Upset me, And I was about to Fix the problem so they wouldnt have to waste there time.But I havent A Clue How to tell them.

Could You Help Me?

Your Friend,
~Someone-really-close~

Sord
Aug 19, 2007, 02:55 PM
kill them, if they are dead, they are no longer a problem

Almighty_Envy
Aug 19, 2007, 02:57 PM
On 2007-08-19 10:19, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
Don't put poor scantily clad animu womanz in signatures.

Trouble trouble trouble.

Break out teh woopin stick haya ;o

Meyfei
Aug 19, 2007, 03:03 PM
thats a request someone wanted me to post http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Almighty_Envy
Aug 19, 2007, 03:08 PM
Hmmm i was just thinking..

Why put sig by Rena in your sig if the sig itself has Rena's name on it? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Meyfei
Aug 19, 2007, 03:10 PM
double the profits

Sord
Aug 19, 2007, 03:30 PM
but there is no profit, 0x2=0

Airalean
Aug 19, 2007, 03:32 PM
On 2007-08-19 06:16, R973 wrote:
(Hogen knows best)

"I'm VH1 and I don't play music, only in the EARLY MORNING WHEN YOUR NOT UP, OR WHEN YOU HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL! All i have is shows of washed up rejects"

"I'm MTV and i don't play music ether i just have show about teenage dating that bore you to tears."

Sord
Aug 19, 2007, 03:44 PM
"I'm TV, and I suck now."

Almighty_Envy
Aug 19, 2007, 04:08 PM
On 2007-08-19 13:10, R973 wrote:
double the profits

witty remark = fail http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 19, 2007, 06:20 PM
Whats with the Weird Capitilization All Over The Place?

Is my advice working? I'm trying not to sound too regurgitated, however I'm out of advice and being swamped with ?'s therefore some regurgitation probably from outside sources:

What doesn't kill you, only makes you more baller

They call me Hadoken cuz I'm Down Right Fierce.

Meyfei
Aug 20, 2007, 08:48 AM
-ONE NEW MESSAGE!-

Dear Mr.HAYA

Theres this person I really like and we are haveing a school dance, 2 week from now, And I am afriad to ask him to go with me, Incase someone may have asked him already. I know if I dont I'll never know, but everytime I go to ask him I freeze up, Other then asking him to the dance I can talk to him about anything else with out freezing.

Is there anything I can do? Please help me Mr.HAYA!

Yours Truely
~lost-To-love~