PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: Halarod board,best place to hunt?

HadesAlmighty
Aug 20, 2007, 01:58 PM
I know its a rare but is there signs it may drop more frequently in one place over another? Im doing mad beast, where my friend got one to drop his first run from a Jarba...do you think its easier to get a jarba to drop compared to getting in a boss box?

thoughts

RedMussel
Aug 20, 2007, 02:09 PM
grr there was i topic just the same as this like 20 topics ago, anyway wait to see if we get he cup halarod boards will be alot easer to find

JC10001
Aug 20, 2007, 02:11 PM
I got 2 from mad beasts and I've never gotten anything good from a boss box so I'd say mad beasts is better.

A2K
Aug 20, 2007, 02:15 PM
Boss box drop rates are... rather brutal, to say the least. You'll have infinitely better luck with the Jarba than with Onmagoug or Dulk Fakis. This, unfortunately, pretty much limits you to either Mad Beasts S2 or Dual Sentinel S2 at the moment.

In my personal experience I've seen several Jarba drop the [B] Halarod, while I've never seen any boss drop anything better than an 8* weapon board--and even that is pretty damn rare.

360NyTeMaRe
Aug 20, 2007, 08:51 PM
Mad Beasts S2 is your best bet since there's safespots to hide in and lots of jarba.

danny_o
Aug 21, 2007, 11:30 AM
Jarbas, huhn? Well that is better than trying to take down the Onma if you are gonna solo for it. The missions that provide Halarod have that jerk as the boss... if you take Tonnio and Leo to fight Onma and keep them healed you might be able to pull it off.

But stick with the 100+ Jarbas, they are slow and don't fly off.

Mr_Confused
Aug 21, 2007, 01:52 PM
Dual Sentinal S2 has lots of jarbas if you get the jarba map