PDA

View Full Version : Rare spawn check on Mine Defense: HELP!!!

Turbobrain
Aug 20, 2007, 03:34 PM
I've been trying this mission for nearly two days now with no success.

Just to confirm I'm just unlucky and not missing something or looking in the wrong place.

I avoid a lot of the spawns to get to B" and just do the spawns neccesay to get to the 4 kogs at the end of the level.

As I understamd it on the LAST rrom whee you have the kogs(working backwards) before this you have a rrom with 3 boxes, when you shoot these boxes Jish materlise. If it is a Jao map then Jao should appear in place of the jish... or do they appear as well as the ish or do they appear in the room after(the last room where the 4 kogs are).

I am using the guides fro PSO world and using the initial spawns as a guide. For example on Map A(the T route when you walk in) on the RARE map there should be 2 Lapuchas either side and on Map B(right/down narrow path) 4 Vandas spawn when you enter.

I also understand that IF you unlock the key to the teleporter that takes you up to the plataeu, there are 3 boxes and if you shoot them FOUR Jishes spawn if it is a rare map or THREE for not. Though I understand this whole part can be avoided by heading straight to the place I described; the last room(4 koggs and room before where the Jao possibly appear? and/or Jishes appear).

In any case I'd just be greatfull for help clarifying the exact position of the Jao's and possibly if the spawn info on psupedia is still correct as I have done this sooo many times I'm beginning to wonder!

I have had Jao's apawn on here many times before but cannot remember the position... it did not seem important then when they did not drop the axe/dec!

Turbobrain
Aug 20, 2007, 05:16 PM
You know, I'm SURE they have changed this mission on the re-balance... I dont think it is possible that we could have NOT found have found a rare spawn... really.

I think in the re-balance they have changed the spawns...

Anyone jelp out?

BanF
Aug 20, 2007, 08:44 PM
In mine defense the new spawns at most have one less creature as indicated in the PSUpedia. I can confirm I got Jaggos on that mission at C rank, but all they dropped were meseta.

Powder Keg
Aug 20, 2007, 08:52 PM
You know, I think it's harder to find Jaggos now than it was before the Acte's showed up. I used to have no trouble at all finding them at CB and now they're not showing up for me at all.

BanF
Aug 21, 2007, 08:34 AM
Ugh, looking for them in CB is a pain the rear end, that's why I went over to Mine Defense (just two blocks and no pesky switches).

A couple of days ago I was hunting Jaggo on CB with a guy with 3-luck AND a puyoment aura. We played for over an hour and never, NEVER, got the rare map XD

Tseepesh
Aug 21, 2007, 10:53 PM
So jaggos do spawn on mine defense, but after the re-balance does anyone know what the new rare maps are? If it can be soloed it would be of great help. If not i think i need a partner.

Can't people get organized to find this info out. If people are willing ill join he cause.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tseepesh on 2007-08-21 20:55 ]</font>

BanF
Aug 22, 2007, 12:44 AM
On mine defense it can be soloed. The rare maps would be:

- For the man-made bridge at the start, a couple of Lapucha.

- For the other two maps ( the plateau with two exits and the long rock bridge) four Vanda.

I've confirmed them all on C now, but still haven't got any rarz!!!