PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: what are the new hotspots?

MrFortegunner
Aug 20, 2007, 07:00 PM
Wassap pso-world!! good to be back. I just came back from my 2 month trip to india and I was wondering what the new hotspots were. if anyone can tell me why they're hotspots and how to get there, that'd be awesome too. thanks everyone, It's good to be back playin psu!!!

Sekani
Aug 20, 2007, 07:07 PM
Her Secret Mission (Guardians Ohtoku)
Lab Recovery S2 (you know where this one is)
Crimson Beast (for Jaggo Acte hunting)

Nothing else is worth mentioning since you'll likely find most of the games locked.

MrFortegunner
Aug 20, 2007, 07:44 PM
oh ya, 1 more question: do deaths still effect the the rank you get at the end?

pokefiend
Aug 20, 2007, 08:03 PM
Yes unfortunetaly (for me at least) -_-

Anyway to add to Sekani's list:

- West Kuju Field Base (you must first go through System Defense)
- Hot Springs (Mizuroki Defense > Demons Above)

BLADE_EDGE
Aug 20, 2007, 08:44 PM
what happened to holy grounds i mean come on
every time i get to a good level to do a certain hotspot mission a new hotspot comes up that requires a diferent level a higher on oh well i guess im screwed unless i get level capped

DreamLocke
Aug 21, 2007, 10:28 AM
HSM seems to be slowing down a bit. I suspect it's because people spammed it so much there's nothing to gain there anymore (no one needs MP that much anymore, and you can get better money/experience elsewhere once you can do S runs)

It seems the really hotspot is in Seabed. That's a shame because mid-levels have it really tough right now since no one's on Holy Ground and there's not as many groups doing Lab Recovery S now.

It seems you have to be 55+ to do anything now. Lab Recovery S2 is hot...so many parties running it right now for the money.

Crimson Beast is okay right now but it's a bit boring now and sometimes gets hostile (jaggos).

Mr_Confused
Aug 21, 2007, 12:03 PM
If you get to the Hot springs you can do Price of research S until your level 50 and then Price of research S2 when you lvl 50

gryphonvii
Aug 21, 2007, 04:28 PM
You can still get parties going on HSM but mainly on UNI 2 for some reason Uni 1 gets less people there than uni 2, kinda like seabed only has people on uni 1