PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: making a movie using psu

Gazetti
Aug 20, 2007, 09:06 PM
i want to make a movie with psu. i've wanted to do this for a while, but things have never worked out. the game for me has been losing it for me and i figured that something like making a movie would spice things up.i play on ps2, and i dont have any programs or hardwear to get it on youtube or anything. so i guess i'd be asking someone to bite the bullet and take a shot at recoding and editing. if you wanna see some of my real videos, then search Gazetti on youtube. send me a message or relpy if your intrested, thank you.

P.S. please dont flame or knock my idea if you arnt intrested.

P.S.S. think outside the bun!

Yunfa
Aug 20, 2007, 09:20 PM
thats going to take alot of time and dedication, but im sure u can pull it off that like those japanese people w/ their Kammon Rider! (or wutever that bugguy action hero's name is http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Gazetti
Aug 20, 2007, 09:22 PM
im sure it wont take tat long aslong as everyone listens and follows directions well. it should be fun to make.

Gazetti
Aug 20, 2007, 10:07 PM
i'd love help

Chuck_Norris
Aug 20, 2007, 10:10 PM
If you need help i'm in for sure, As long as you can wait till i get back on in a few days (account is down right now).

Gazetti
Aug 20, 2007, 10:24 PM
sure, i could use anyones help. i think my account is done in like 10 days. i'll get it back up asap. but is your character name Chuck Norris?

Chuck_Norris
Aug 20, 2007, 10:28 PM
Yes CHUCK NORRIS.

Gazetti
Aug 20, 2007, 10:52 PM
yeah man, i've played with you on my cast Gazetti met you when you first started

Chuck_Norris
Aug 20, 2007, 11:02 PM
Alright cool, When i get back online let's meet up.

Gazetti
Aug 20, 2007, 11:03 PM
okay, we have eachothers guild cards. so it'll be easy.

Gazetti
Aug 27, 2007, 08:52 PM
anyone else willing to chip in?

DurakkenX
Aug 27, 2007, 09:22 PM
the best way to do this type of thing anyways is to have multiple people acting as cameras, make sure they are all in green so if they appear on screen you can easily edit them out... just have to have everyone be cordinated and then send it all to you... 30minutes is pretty big to send ya know...

Zer0_ConvoY
Aug 27, 2007, 10:41 PM
if its gonna be a music video kinda thing I'll help, I can film and edit, i just don't think I have it in me ATM to to anything too grandios, check the link in my sig, its the video i recorded and editied of a PSO-W get together, I won't be able to film till the weekend tho since my wifi card is fritzy and the wire to my router's cantena snapped, so I have to replace those when i get paid, but if its gonna be something small, like a storied music video, I'm in.