PDA

View Full Version : This Happen to anyone?

Neflite
Aug 21, 2007, 03:17 AM
Right now 4:12am est im playing on PS2 everytime i leave room the town/lobby is all black with only npc drone details walking around. it like im standing in air. happen once in neudiaz, i logged out. came back in then to clyez black area agian. someone named "Newman(testluck)" ran past me. in this black glitch area i cant move. all menus and items work and i have running animation, i just cant move. anyone hear of this???!!

ps was on uni7 when this happened

Chuck_Norris
Aug 21, 2007, 03:19 AM
o_O Sounds like your in some debug area. I have never even heard of this before. Maybe sega is messing around with you lol.

Neflite
Aug 21, 2007, 03:24 AM
i just tested it even when i log out it keeps putting me on uni 07 everytime i log on, i moved to 02 and my zones seem to be ok now. i guess there pulling apart uni07 for some reason.

Mayu
Aug 21, 2007, 03:27 AM
Re log

and if it gives an option to start - first floor - say No even if you do well are in the first floor

Then it should de bug you

Neflite
Aug 21, 2007, 08:01 AM
I dont quite understand what you mean ; ; im still getting this black screen everytime i exit my room on every server ;; ;;;;

Powder Keg
Aug 21, 2007, 08:07 AM
Sounds like you have awakened the powers of the Rune of Punishment!

pikachief
Aug 21, 2007, 09:49 AM
On 2007-08-21 06:01, Neflite wrote:
I dont quite understand what you mean ; ; im still getting this black screen everytime i exit my room on every server ;; ;;;;

pfft if it was me i'd be like COOL! and i'd have so much fun with it, and if i couldnt do anything i'd be like,

we'll, looks like its time to play another game! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif see ya tomarow PSU http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Sesshomaru71
Aug 21, 2007, 11:02 AM
Very Strange......

HaydenX
Aug 21, 2007, 11:23 AM
On 2007-08-21 01:17, Neflite wrote:
Right now 4:12am est im playing on PS2 everytime i leave room the town/lobby is all black with only npc drone details walking around. it like im standing in air. happen once in neudiaz, i logged out. came back in then to clyez black area agian. someone named "Newman(testluck)" ran past me. in this black glitch area i cant move. all menus and items work and i have running animation, i just cant move. anyone hear of this???!!

ps was on uni7 when this happened

You should try to catch up to Newman(testluck) and start a conversation.

Afterward, you should report this problem to Sega. Also, if you have any useless items, try dropping one. I think I've heard of this glitch before, and you might be able to generate infinite items by dropping them (they don't remove from your inventory) and picking them up. Like I said though, test it on a monomate or something first.

Alarac
Aug 21, 2007, 12:06 PM
Sounds like you need to delete your system32.

Jakosifer
Aug 22, 2007, 04:01 AM
<_< .Hack'd