PDA

View Full Version : S rank club

gundam0079
Aug 21, 2007, 10:49 AM
how many completed S ranks have u had in your possesion.(includes armor and weps)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: gundam0079 on 2007-08-21 11:03 ]</font>

PALRAPPYS
Aug 21, 2007, 10:52 AM
Bragger.

gundam0079
Aug 21, 2007, 10:56 AM
umm i have 7 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Sesshomaru71
Aug 21, 2007, 10:57 AM
I have 0 S ranks unless you count offline then I have 4

ZEO_X
Aug 21, 2007, 11:04 AM
On 2007-08-21 08:49, gundam0079 wrote:
how many S ranks have u had in your possesion.

you dont want to know how many ive "had"

currently though
6 Creas
1 Halp
1 Svaltus
2 bears

Golto
Aug 21, 2007, 11:07 AM
If you count srank and srank boards used in trades and the inflated [B] twin bear claw drops over 12 for me.

EspioKaos
Aug 21, 2007, 11:14 AM
I've had an awesome total of zero! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

One of these days, though...

Akaimizu
Aug 21, 2007, 11:17 AM
I'm with the Zero crew. In fact, I have the sudden urge to drink all softdrinks that now have a Zero moniker on them, just because.

(Waits for someone to come out with a Water Zero, either by parody or real)

HaydenX
Aug 21, 2007, 11:17 AM
I take it you mean completed S-rank weapons...cuz' if you count s-rank synth mats and boards, that's a different story.

DreamLocke
Aug 21, 2007, 11:21 AM
Hell, we should start a Zero S-rank Club!!!! We'll meet every Wednesday night at 7pm on Uni 30.

The meetings will consist of a lot of crying and reassuring each other that the (insert pipe dream) will drop.

We will also be discussing how we saw that crapbag who flaunted that (insert weapon you will never have, ever) on HSM then put it away quickly to taunt you.

RedCoKid
Aug 21, 2007, 11:26 AM
It would've been more interesting to hear everyone's overall success rates for synthing (i.e., 9/9, 0/2, etc.), add them up, and then take a guess whether Sega's numbers are real.

-Tidus_415-
Aug 21, 2007, 11:41 AM
Currently have 2. Crea Doubles and Sweet Death. I used to have 3 but I got rid of a two-headed ragnus that I had.

amtalx
Aug 21, 2007, 11:45 AM
I have 2...but this pole is depressing.

HaydenX
Aug 21, 2007, 11:47 AM
On 2007-08-21 09:21, DreamLocke wrote:
Hell, we should start a Zero S-rank Club!!!! We'll meet every Wednesday night at 7pm on Uni 30.

The meetings will consist of a lot of crying and reassuring each other that the (insert pipe dream) will drop.

We will also be discussing how we saw that crapbag who flaunted that (insert weapon you will never have, ever) on HSM then put it away quickly to taunt you.

That's really funny. I had some guy in my HSM C Party. he was lvl 70-something and pulled out a Twin-Bearclaw, Vahra Claw, Bil de Axe, and Gudda Skella.

stukasa
Aug 21, 2007, 11:52 AM
Number of S-ranks in my possession: 0

Number of S-rank boards I have even SEEN drop: 0

Total game hours: >1000

Hooray! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

usmcbama
Aug 21, 2007, 11:55 AM
Not so much as even a board....

Shiryuu
Aug 21, 2007, 11:56 AM
9 or higher for me (not counting same s-ranks).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shiryuu on 2007-08-21 09:57 ]</font>

DAMASCUS
Aug 21, 2007, 11:59 AM

That would actually be pretty sweet!! We could all go each night and vainly help one of our members get their dream S-rank. The only problem with that, of course is that as soon as someone gets an S-rank board they would be suspended until a synth failure is confirmed http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Kylie
Aug 21, 2007, 12:24 PM
Have a HAD?: 1 (crea doubles)
Seen drop: 1 (gudda skella)
Total game hours: 1,500+

DreamLocke
Aug 21, 2007, 12:34 PM
On 2007-08-21 09:59, DAMASCUS wrote:

That would actually be pretty sweet!! We could all go each night and vainly help one of our members get their dream S-rank. The only problem with that, of course is that as soon as someone gets an S-rank board they would be suspended until a synth failure is confirmed http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Ha! Great stuff. Once the synth fails, the member is upgraded to senior status. After 2 failed synths, you become a counselor.

Advanced sessions will include existential meltdowns due to seeing S ranks drop for others in the same party, and anger management classes for those who have armor PMs.

BanF
Aug 21, 2007, 12:52 PM
The S will come one day; in the meanwhile I'm having a blast with the As.

ljkkjlcm9
Aug 21, 2007, 01:12 PM
if we count failed S ranks, or S ranks I've had and given away... prolly had over 20 lol

I only personally have... 4 right now

THE JACKEL

gundam0079
Aug 21, 2007, 01:33 PM
well im about to gt my 8th S rank in a bit so http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Lyrix
Aug 21, 2007, 01:35 PM
i have 0, ive seen 0 drop, i greatly dislike people with S ranks T_T

Jainsea
Aug 21, 2007, 01:35 PM
S rank : Zero T_T, but some day!! Some day!
Getting the [b] is my 1st step, 2nd step is crying all night when it fails, or bouncing of the walls
for like 30 minutes b/c it worked ^_^

HFlowen
Aug 21, 2007, 01:38 PM
I've had 3 crea doubles and a meteor cannon. I've seen i think 3 s rank boards drop, didn't get any though. 1100 hours.

EDIT: Oh yea, and a sweet death.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HFlowen on 2007-08-21 11:42 ]</font>

Davot
Aug 21, 2007, 01:42 PM
31 S rank bords ive seen drop. Lets see that makes me.....1/31

Ive had 2 Ragnus',Currently hunting a Deva-Zashi, Sweet Death

Tidus your never on when i am! How am i supposed to help with your Agito hunt!?!?!?!?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Davot on 2007-08-21 11:43 ]</font>

Dragwind
Aug 21, 2007, 02:47 PM
This is nothing more than an e-peenor thread -.-

Anyhow, I have 2. Seen quite a few drop. Synthed about 5 I think?

Inazuma
Aug 21, 2007, 03:05 PM
im on jp ver and not counting boards:
- psycho wand
- gaozoran rod
- 3 hararodous
- shikikami
- hirokuteri

hmm guess thats it. 7 total

Anduril
Aug 21, 2007, 03:14 PM
None. I want a few, but I have had no desire to go search for them, and I don't have the money to buy them. I am otherwise content with my pallet of 6*-9* weapons.

pikachief
Aug 21, 2007, 03:26 PM
On 2007-08-21 13:05, Inazuma wrote:
im on jp ver and not counting boards:
- psycho wand
- gaozoran rod
- 3 hararodous
- shikikami
- hirokuteri

hmm guess thats it. 7 total

u dont count u got famitsu! lol jk

Miyuki
Aug 21, 2007, 03:26 PM
I suppose I shouldn't feel so bad - put in about 1050 hrs (<900 on my main) and have seen 3 [B]s, 2 of which I got (1 during solo). Sold 1 and failed 1. But I have 2 that I bought - Ragnus and Sweet Death.

Rashiid
Aug 21, 2007, 04:39 PM
Currently: Mugungruk (sp?)

in past:
(order)
Halarod
Hirokteri
Uransara
Halp Serafi + Sweet Death
Crea Doubles
Svaltus Sword

Goukezitsu
Aug 21, 2007, 04:46 PM
I've had 9 and I searched for all of them except the daiga cuz I traded for that.

1 Daiga-Mizaki
2 Gudda Skela
2 Stormline
1 Bajiline
1 Two-Headed Ragnus
1 Huge Cutter
1 Crea Doubles

Nightmarexlc
Aug 21, 2007, 06:29 PM
Just one for me so far, Two Headed Ragnus. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

I'm trying to grind as much as I can now before it gets to far into the year, and I have to spend a bit more time on HW then usual. (hoping to get a hold of either the S-rank Swords)

Powder Keg
Aug 21, 2007, 06:38 PM
Have seen a few drop here and there, but don't possess a single one.

ENAK
Aug 21, 2007, 06:57 PM
1 halarod

gryphonvii
Aug 21, 2007, 07:24 PM
so where would this zero s-rank club meet?, I could use a support group after my friend flaunted all his s-ranks in front of me the other day, then sold them because he decided to quit. He didn't give me a halp like I've been saying I wanted, only his friend request.

Nobo
Aug 21, 2007, 08:22 PM
3 total
a 14% ragus
18% ice sweet death
20% ice deva-zashi
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif

xennec
Aug 21, 2007, 08:26 PM
I guess that I should join this 0 s-rank club too....

Maybe it's just me, but doesn't it seem like there are a few select characters who get all the S-ranks and the rest of us are just screwed over?

Dhylec
Aug 21, 2007, 09:07 PM
On 2007-08-21 18:26, xennec wrote:
Maybe it's just me, but doesn't it seem like there are a few select characters who get all the S-ranks and the rest of us are just screwed over?

Some have more time or are more diligent with the hunts, so they have more.

Look on the bright side, you aren't alone. There are more without than with. ;]

I personally won't hunt for S ranks stuff. If it drops by luck, good, otherwise, I'll use what I can get.

pikachief
Aug 21, 2007, 09:21 PM
On 2007-08-21 19:07, Dhylec wrote:

On 2007-08-21 18:26, xennec wrote:

Some have more time or are more diligent with the hunts, so they have more.

Look on the bright side, you aren't alone. There are more without than with. ;]

I personally won't hunt for S ranks stuff. If it drops by luck, good, otherwise, I'll use what I can get.

no because i know peopel inlucding me who do hutns all the time and do them throughtout the day, wasting away their lifes looking for these things we shall never aquire.

and i also know people who ge tinvited to join their friend for one mission, get an S rank then go do another mission and get another one. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

PALRAPPYS
Aug 21, 2007, 09:27 PM
I have one Halp Serafi. 18%.

That's it.

MrFortegunner
Aug 21, 2007, 09:28 PM
On 2007-08-21 08:56, gundam0079 wrote:
umm i have 7 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

WOWOWWOOWOW!! YOU LUCKY DOG!!! i have zero ;_;. but one day, while runnin dessert goiliath S2, something will drop.

wow, you know what I just realized from this pole: MORE THAN HALF OF US HAVE AT LEAST ONE S RANK IN OUR POSESION!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MrFortegunner on 2007-08-21 19:33 ]</font>

pikachief
Aug 21, 2007, 09:35 PM
On 2007-08-21 19:27, PALRAPPYS wrote:
I have one Halp Serafi. 18%.

That's it.

i won a gur bazga in a raffle for 1.1 mil! then i traded it for a halp serafi 14%, just because i searched with a friend for 2 weeks straight, at least 10 hours a day(and im sure cuz i got yelled at plenty http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif ) and saw FOUR rappy spawns! 3 of them were with partys so i didnt even get any dumb rappy feathers and only 4 easter eggs(cuz my friend felt bad for taking me eggs >.>)

lol i dont count weapons that i didnt find and synth as MY S ranks, cuz i didnt legitly get them, so im ashamed of my halp and any other S rank that i've boughten and resold http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

omegapirate2k
Aug 21, 2007, 10:54 PM
One, my twin ragnus.

FUFME
Aug 21, 2007, 10:57 PM
I currently have 3 but Im selling my Ragnus for bow, Someone gimme bow dammit!

TetsuyaHikari
Aug 21, 2007, 11:08 PM
So this is where the Zero club was meeting..then I'm at the right place XD! I've seen ONE drop..and that was during Firebreak. I've never found one myself. I hope I will some day, but..who knows ~_~

*goes to vote for "0"*

Turbobrain
Aug 22, 2007, 02:38 AM
Lets see now.

S ranks I succesfully synthed.

Halarod- I searched for this like a mad man and got the board on MB S2 after about 50 runs.
Deva-Zashi- Got it on RB S2 looking for Uransaru, it was good for my beast anyway(18% ice).

S ranks I failed:

Stormline- Well, i did'nt need it so synthed it on a pure armour PM, I used ban photons and got a monomate!

S-rank boards waiting to be synthed:
Twin Bearl Claws- I was actually very excited when I found this but now they are'nt worth too much and I can't be bothered to hunt more Morbinas(I got to and need another 13... I don't thnk so)

S-Ranks I traded for
Twin Bear Claws 18% Fire, it was easier to buy and it's quite a nice weapon actually though it's not worth the 15 morbinas that went to make it(messseta wide) ?I would use them for the bill de axe.

S ranks I have traded
Guess what? My other Twin Bear Claws board, I found it on Firebreak(duh) and it was considered pretty cool at the time.

Though pople forget that though they look nice and do some funky things, well my Halrod just looks nice and my Howrods ground past 6 beat them in evry way(power/pp). The deva-zashi sounds like a crow and is supposed to freeze... sometimes; I'm yet to see it.

The real good finds/synths include.

50% Lightning Ganna line(up for trade/sale actually), 50% Light crea saber, 50% Electric Mungric, 50% Dark Brandline(all going for the right price).

My partners Sori/Tech charge is imo our best find beating ll the other S ranks I have.

We found 2 Me/Quicks in as many days sold one and I kept one. Very usefull unit on my main far more so than the S ranks....

The irony? if we don't get Fami in some form, I'm very likely gone from this game for good after years of following the PS franchise but thats another post so all my rares will be going to my partner(that they will get rares like they had Fami though I can't give them the clothes or the fun.... still- I'd consider trading stuff on this game for equally good stuff on WoW if anyone plays that as well IF NO FAMI!!!).

Anyhoo. S ranks are not that great in terms of power they look nice and thats er it. Well unless your talking about 11*'s(and the TBC's are 11*'s and look what happened there!).

Sazan
Aug 22, 2007, 03:36 AM
before Famitsu: 2

Now you can buy 2headed Ragnus for 50k in shops.

Rashiid
Aug 22, 2007, 06:18 AM
lol they are mad cheap;
10% skelas/2headed ragnuses are like 1mil.

Katy
Aug 22, 2007, 09:34 AM
9 but I sold most of them. and 1 failed but it was a Baji-Senba so it had to fail.

gundam0079
Aug 22, 2007, 10:22 AM
and now i like to say i synthed my 7th succesfully. uransara http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Primera
Aug 22, 2007, 10:24 AM
mmm im up to a total of 17 S ranks...tasty =d

Sexy_Raine
Aug 22, 2007, 10:46 AM
Lets see, all I have is my halarod, for now! 4 other boards waiting.

Da ANA is currently getting his PM to 100 strike, it's currently at 82. The Sweet Death and Gudda Skela will waiting for that moment.

I find it funny that some of you hardcore hunters search forever to find S rank hunter weps and have 0. I personality could care less about the hunter shit I get, but Da ANA's(only lv59) gonna be wielding S ranks in front of those ppl who searched forever for that stuff who are 90! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Nova's Meteor cannon synth will be put on hold for a bit, cause she can't handle the pressure of it failing.

I'm currently looking for Gur Bagza and 10* bow. Only two I care about.

BFGfreak
Aug 22, 2007, 10:52 AM

Well here's (http://www.youfail.org/) just the site for your club http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

You know, for posting that, I probably just cursed myself to either find no Sranks, or find a ton of Srank boards and have every one of them fail into a monomate.

OldCoot
Aug 22, 2007, 01:24 PM
I am still a proud member of the Zero-S-Rank club. I found my first board on a SW S2 run (Stormline) but it turns out that was really a Sol board in disguise, and it took most of my 10 star materials to discover the deception.

So, I am enjoying my A ranks while watching my friends use their S ranks. Oh well.

Ryoki
Aug 22, 2007, 01:28 PM
I had an S rank very early on, a simple 22% ice crea doubles. But this was before they were widely duped, and I loved it very much.

other than that, I still have another doubles and a ragnus, and have owned or used(for at least some time)a skela and halp.

Pretty much in the 3-4 range, right now though.

I'm no complainer. Two of my weapons are 10% fire, but I couldn't care less. At least I have some S ranks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif.