PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: jaggo question

Tseepesh
Aug 21, 2007, 10:27 PM
what is the easiest place to solo jaggos and is there a link to the spawn patterns?

Tseepesh
Aug 21, 2007, 10:27 PM
and to drop fireworks and/or anks

pikachief
Aug 21, 2007, 10:38 PM
http://psupedia.info/Rare_Monsters

Most jao spawns have been rebalanced so unless it says its been edited due to re balances or something similar to that, you'll probably get the wrong spawns http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

yup most solo-able jao spawns were rebalanced http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

oh and they all drop meseta, gra-photons, fireworks, and ank bicos.

Tseepesh
Aug 21, 2007, 10:45 PM
pikachief you answer all my questions to a "T" everytime. Your either stalking me or your an angel from above. Either way you ROCK!!

pikachief
Aug 21, 2007, 10:57 PM
On 2007-08-21 20:45, Tseepesh wrote:
pikachief you answer all my questions to a "T" everytime. Your either stalking me or your an angel from above. Either way you ROCK!!

Your very welcome. ^.^

and thats the second time i've been told that recently! Woot! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif score to for pikachief XD

P.S. oh and it might be a little of both http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif lol jk

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pikachief on 2007-08-21 20:58 ]</font>

Tseepesh
Aug 21, 2007, 10:59 PM
you are very helpful, the thing that still eludes me is why noone has bothered to find out the new spawn charts for the re-balance, or it could be there is NO pattern anymore(which would suck sumthin fierce.

pikachief
Aug 21, 2007, 11:04 PM
I'm pretty sure it's people being lazy. :/ I wouldn't sit there for hours righting down spawns for the maps.

I lvl up my spells on my female FT at unsafe passage and have done the mission enough times that I've gotten 15 attack spells past 11 and 2 of them are past 21, yet i have only seen one rappy spawn.

they just take hours and hours and hours, and days and sometimes even a week just to get 1 or 2 of the correct rare spawns down. I'm pretty sure people would rather be hunting at a place that is already known like DT or CB, than looking for the new spawn sets.

Tseepesh
Aug 21, 2007, 11:10 PM
you do have a point there, but if people do get together and share info they could come up with a faster more productive hunt than either of those 2. but thats wishful thinking of just one guy.

Desert terror is a one man area or multy. And one more thing, people talk about X map for each spawn or whatever and i cant find a table that would explain this abbr. I'm lost in a sea of geekdom and i cant swim just yet.

BanF
Aug 22, 2007, 12:42 AM
Soloable try Mine Defense on Moatoob. It's all explained on the link pikachief gave you, but I can give you a quick recap:

There are three maps for this mission that can be identified right away at the start of the run; once you have determined which map you're on, you go and look for the very first spawn; if it's the proper one, you might be in the rare map, so you then cross to Block 2. Most mobs can (and should, for time's sake) be avoided, but some you will have to kill in order to get barriers or keys to drop.

If the first spawn is not the proper monster, abandon the mission and try again.

In the first map you see a man-made bridge that goes left and right; the right path is a dead end so take the left one; what you're looking here for is a couple of Lapuchas.

In the second map you go forward and come upon a plateau with two exits blocked by barriers, one in front of you and one to the right; again, the right is a dead end. Anyway, if four Vanda spawn on the plateau, this might be the map.

In the third map you go forward and come upon a longish rock bridge; if on the other side four Vanda are waiting for you, then go on.

Once you get to Block 2, it's all the same for all three maps. Just go forward ignoring all mobs (all should be Jishagaras) until you can't go further (it's a "room" with a door right in front of you, and a passage to the left with another door, both of which are closed), here you need to kill the Jishagara to unlock the doors. When the doors open, go through the one on the left (in the passage) and you will be inside a man-made tunnel; from here on you can ignore all mobs. Once out of the tunnel, you will see a rock bridge to the left and a teleporter past a keyed barrier right in front of you; you don't have the key, but even if you do ignore the barrier and take the bridge; keep going forward and you will see a small plateau with three boxes at the very end: this is where the Jaggos spawn, if at all (there's also a path to the right , but that leads to the end of the block, should you wish to finish the mission). Shoot the boxes so the monsters in the area will spawn; if they are Jaggos there will be three of them; otherwise you'll get four Jishagara and the map wasn't the rare one.

pikachief
Aug 22, 2007, 01:20 AM
On 2007-08-21 21:10, Tseepesh wrote:
you do have a point there, but if people do get together and share info they could come up with a faster more productive hunt than either of those 2. but thats wishful thinking of just one guy.

Desert terror is a one man area or multy. And one more thing, people talk about X map for each spawn or whatever and i cant find a table that would explain this abbr. I'm lost in a sea of geekdom and i cant swim just yet.

I'm pretty sure its that X spawns are the rare spawns. If you can get all the right spawns for the X sets, (A, B, or C) then you will have jaos. DT is solo-able but CB is not. Also I'm guessing that the spawn that BanF posted has also been corrected. ^.^

NexGen
Aug 22, 2007, 03:10 PM
I still stand by Valley of Carnage. I've confirmed (personally, through my own eyes http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif) that the A-X and B-X maps are accurate, and have resulted in Jaggos twice for me. So far, of those 2 Jaggo maps, one has dropped a fireworks deco.

BanF
Aug 22, 2007, 06:29 PM
What I hate about VoC is the huge melee near the end; too much time wasted.

ArmitageQc
Aug 23, 2007, 10:10 AM
things that i dont understand is whats the B-X map and A-X map..i mean how u know what is A-X or B-X etc...

JAFO22000
Aug 23, 2007, 10:24 AM
On 2007-08-23 08:10, ArmitageQc wrote:
things that i dont understand is whats the B-X map and A-X map..i mean how u know what is A-X or B-X etc...

Everything you need to read the charts is defined on PSUpedia. If you can't figure it out, then perhaps this game is a little too advanced for you.

lllllllllllll
Sep 10, 2007, 07:50 PM
On 2007-08-21 22:42, BanF wrote:
Soloable try Mine Defense on Moatoob. It's all explained on the link pikachief gave you, but I can give you a quick recap:

There are three maps for this mission that can be identified right away at the start of the run; once you have determined which map you're on, you go and look for the very first spawn; if it's the proper one, you might be in the rare map, so you then cross to Block 2. Most mobs can (and should, for time's sake) be avoided, but some you will have to kill in order to get barriers or keys to drop.

If the first spawn is not the proper monster, abandon the mission and try again.

In the first map you see a man-made bridge that goes left and right; the right path is a dead end so take the left one; what you're looking here for is a couple of Lapuchas.

In the second map you go forward and come upon a plateau with two exits blocked by barriers, one in front of you and one to the right; again, the right is a dead end. Anyway, if four Vanda spawn on the plateau, this might be the map.

In the third map you go forward and come upon a longish rock bridge; if on the other side four Vanda are waiting for you, then go on.

Once you get to Block 2, it's all the same for all three maps. Just go forward ignoring all mobs (all should be Jishagaras) until you can't go further (it's a "room" with a door right in front of you, and a passage to the left with another door, both of which are closed), here you need to kill the Jishagara to unlock the doors. When the doors open, go through the one on the left (in the passage) and you will be inside a man-made tunnel; from here on you can ignore all mobs. Once out of the tunnel, you will see a rock bridge to the left and a teleporter past a keyed barrier right in front of you; you don't have the key, but even if you do ignore the barrier and take the bridge; keep going forward and you will see a small plateau with three boxes at the very end: this is where the Jaggos spawn, if at all (there's also a path to the right , but that leads to the end of the block, should you wish to finish the mission). Shoot the boxes so the monsters in the area will spawn; if they are Jaggos there will be three of them; otherwise you'll get four Jishagara and the map wasn't the rare one.