PDA

View Full Version : Playing Online

strykr192
Aug 21, 2007, 11:18 PM
Is playing on online really worth it?? And how can I get online.. since i dont have a credit card and dont want one??

Tseepesh
Aug 21, 2007, 11:19 PM
it is very worth it, so much more is added once you get online, and if you dont want a credit card a debit card works as well.

Online is a whole different experience,

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tseepesh on 2007-08-21 21:21 ]</font>

Dre_o
Aug 21, 2007, 11:21 PM
Dude..Strykr...I'm not going to harp on you but please, read around before you post a new Thread. There are hundreds of other threads like this one.

But to answer your question: Yes, online is completely worth it. I really can't even quantify the amount of stuff online has compared to offline.

Dj_SkyEpic
Aug 21, 2007, 11:21 PM
Worth it.
If you don't have a credit card, use a gift card from your local stores. Probably a Visa Gift Card if those sell around your areas.

TetsuyaHikari
Aug 21, 2007, 11:34 PM
Dre, give the guy a break..it's his first post and he's just simply asking a question..no need to start barking, alright?

In any case, yes..you can make payments through either a gift card of some sort or a debit card works really well (it's what I use), then just have the money taken out of your account at the bank per month.

Hope you are able to get online soon http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Itsuki
Aug 22, 2007, 12:28 AM
Keep in mind the gift card has to be a visa gift card. They're often sold at malls or banks, since they function basically the same way a visa debit card would, they work in all the stores and online.

Zantra
Aug 22, 2007, 01:02 AM
The real question should be... "Which version of PSU is worth it, to go online with?"

AC9breaker
Aug 22, 2007, 09:24 AM
360 obviously.

strykr192
Aug 22, 2007, 07:10 PM
K thanks for hoping onto my topic http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif... but I got a question when i went to playsega.com the only payment method I could see was for credit card... or was i missing something i didnt see to use my debit card.. and also since that question came up about which version.. i got it for ps2.. is there a large community for it or would it be better to get it for another system such as pc.. since i dont have a 360 and dont want one... but i dont really want to buy another copy

Syl
Aug 22, 2007, 07:58 PM
PS2 and PC use the same servers while 360 is on it's own. Yeah, use the credit card option as it should function the same if using a debit card.

MUDGRIP
Aug 23, 2007, 12:16 PM
Well the Ps2/PC servers are considerably smaller in player count then the 360 servers but you should be able to make a couple of good friends and thats all you need to get yourself going in a good psu online experience.

gryphonvii
Aug 23, 2007, 01:33 PM
ask some of your friends if they could possibly get it as well so that you have a good team base from the get go. Otherwise I would recommend the 360 version because you can join more random parties.

strykr192
Aug 23, 2007, 07:00 PM
ya.. i would invite my friends, but most of them dont play video games and the ones that do play sports games...