PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here play WoW?

Turbobrain
Aug 22, 2007, 10:40 AM
I ask this not just out of personal interest but also another reason.

Simply if we don't get the <insert name here> cup in some form I am 99% quiting the game forever. No coming back, ever. Which is a shame considering I have followed it since PS1,2,3,4 PSO(DC, GC and XBOX where we had max attack 1,2,3,4) then PSU). This is not a post ranting about the reasons. I'm sure anyone that has played the Franchise for a while like I have knows the reasons. Simply put this will be the straw that broke the camels back. No hard feelings to Sega, and will wish them well and so on(call it an amicable divorce if it happens:)).

The real point of my post is on my time on PSU I have got a shit load of good stuff and some of that will be going to my friends(again if we get nothing) I have a trade list on the Trade board. I'd have put this post on the Trade board but I figured that there would not be that many people on there as on this board in the first place that played WoW and this forum recieves more visitors.

If anyone here plays WoW and wants to arrange a trade of my PSU items for items on WoW then please contact me. Heck even if I don't quit we can still trade.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turbobrain on 2007-08-22 08:42 ]</font>

engelsein
Aug 22, 2007, 12:54 PM
can i have ur items for free? @_@ im in need of rares

milka
Aug 23, 2007, 07:43 AM
For me 2 n_n;;;

sarita
Aug 23, 2007, 08:15 AM
free??? lol But you could sell them at a decent price and I might be interested depends what kind of stuff they are.

Also my boyfriend plays world of warcraft (im guessing that is what wow means) and if it is the case please tell me what you were looking for on that game (cause he has like been playing since the beginning and has nearly everything) and we can trade, give me ur stuff for PSU and he will give you some stuff for wow.

I wont be keeping it though, he is going to buy PSU in a couple of months when we get the elite xbox here and then I will will have to give it to him!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Oh well let me know if you are still interested in doing a trade.