PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about coming back, 2 Qs

Randomness
Aug 22, 2007, 08:31 PM
Left back in April/May (Whenever my 6 month I got when the game came out ran out), and have been considering getting back into the game, but first... a couple of semi-predictable questions

1-Whats the player base like on PC/PS2 right now? Is it still spamming Crimson Beast/Labs/Somewhere else? Is the number of people not significantly less than in April-ish?

2-More importantly, what was the timeframe after which chars were no longer guaranteed server storage and would be deleted?

Syl
Aug 22, 2007, 08:34 PM
Well, I'm not so sure about Q1, but Q2, the timeframe is 3 months (supposedly). I've heard of players who have come back longer than that with their stuff still intact.

D1ABOLIK
Aug 22, 2007, 08:37 PM
1. Not sure.Play on xbox. I hear 3 stars in uni 1 during peak hours though. 2. 3 months.After that they can delete your characters.They usually wait longer.My friend quit for 6 months and when he came back his characters were still saved.But your only guaranteed 3 months.

________
Ford p68 picture (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Ford_P68)

Randomness
Aug 22, 2007, 08:40 PM
Trust me, if I had an XBox, I'd just shell out the cash for the XBox version and play that way, giving up my PC chars, but alas, I don't. Well, at least I can figure my chars are probably safe.

Also, 3 stars on Uni 1 during peak? Meh, with everyone concentrated, its probably more than enough.

D1ABOLIK
Aug 22, 2007, 08:44 PM
On 2007-08-22 18:40, Randomness wrote:
Trust me, if I had an XBox, I'd just shell out the cash for the XBox version and play that way, giving up my PC chars, but alas, I don't. Well, at least I can figure my chars are probably safe.

Also, 3 stars on Uni 1 during peak? Meh, with everyone concentrated, its probably more than enough.

I may be wrong also.Thats just what i have heard.I play on 360.Uni 1 and 2 are usually always full and uni 3 has a couple stars.

________
Michimasa Fujino (http://www.honda-wiki.org/wiki/Michimasa_Fujino)

McLaughlin
Aug 22, 2007, 08:52 PM
They guarantee your characters are safe for three months. After that, they won't be guaranteed to be there, and you can't do shit all if they aren't. That DOES NOT mean they'll be gone, just that if they are, you're shit out of luck.

The_Gio
Aug 22, 2007, 09:09 PM
and this is why were never gonna get more population...because everyone wants population now. at this rate were gonna stay low.

BanF
Aug 22, 2007, 09:49 PM
Three stars is more than enough; each is 200 people.

Fox_Makenshi
Aug 22, 2007, 09:55 PM
Also remember that's 3 FULL stars,all the other uni's have people on them most of the time, just not enough to fill up a whole star.

Love,
Fox Makenshi

CelestialBlade
Aug 22, 2007, 10:24 PM
Hotspots right now are Her Secret Mission and Cost of Research. These are new to you, HSM is at the Neudaiz GUARDIANS Branch and CoR is at the Kugo Hot Springs. Everyone else is hunting S-ranks, or something. I'm soloing in Grove of Fanatics S2, myself.