PDA

View Full Version : First Day!

DikkyRay
Aug 22, 2007, 09:13 PM
Rena made a topic about school, why cant I?
First off- Had to freakin Drive to school. First time ever. Scared the shit outta me lol.
All my classes are good. As it turns out, I DO have classes with a very good friend of mine. We'll get into alot of trouble since we talk alot though.
Only one thing sucked about today. The one class i really need for college (i wanna be a marine biologist), is Bay Bio. Its offered 2 periods. The one period that everyone is in is 3rd. I got an Honors class that i cant switch out of. My Bay Bio class is second period. 2 ppl in it, me and another guy. He might be switching out so bye-bye bay Bio http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

AlexCraig
Aug 22, 2007, 09:17 PM
So you'd be the only one in your second period, eh? In some way, that could be a good thing. I had a class with only 6 students in it, once. 2 guys, 4 girls. This is a public school mind you.
The lack of students allowed the teacher to give more 1-on-1 lessons.

DikkyRay
Aug 22, 2007, 09:23 PM
On 2007-08-22 19:17, AlexCraig wrote:
So you'd be the only one in your second period, eh? In some way, that could be a good thing. I had a class with only 6 students in it, once. 2 guys, 4 girls. This is a public school mind you.
The lack of students allowed the teacher to give more 1-on-1 lessons.

I wish. The thing is i really like other people in the class....
Plus the teacher creeps me the hell out.
Also, i dont think our school allows that thing. Min. class is like 5 students or something

AlexCraig
Aug 22, 2007, 09:27 PM
Ah, so you might get moved to another period, or get cancelled from the class altogether.

DikkyRay
Aug 22, 2007, 09:28 PM
The only problem is, it was a bitch to get this new schedule. I really like all the other classes, just not that one :/

AlexCraig
Aug 22, 2007, 09:30 PM
Well, since it was your first day, it is still possible for others to come into your class. Give it a few days to a couple weeks.

Sayara
Aug 22, 2007, 09:48 PM
ITS THE FIRST DAY of the rest of your life. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8aF4cvvUJk)