PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU's take on TTF (1st Anniversary Thanks Festa)

EspioKaos
Aug 23, 2007, 09:07 AM
I previously reported (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=150883&forum=20&22) SonicTeam's 1st Anniversary Thanks Festa being held in honor of PSU's first year of service. This week's issue of Dengeki PlayStation has an article on the first mission being added for this celebration. Entitled "Path of the GUARDIANS," this mission will be styled kind of like PSO's "Towards the Future." The article does not reveal what map(s) the mission will take place in, but it does say it will be "on a popular map." Also, two boss battles will take place in the same mission, though which bosses will be faced has not been said.

I'll have more info as it become available.

Shinou
Aug 23, 2007, 09:14 AM
Omg I want TTF http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif. Maybe we'll get something like soon too, I hope.

amtalx
Aug 23, 2007, 09:37 AM
This would be mildly exciting if I weren't capped... PASS. I hope its hard at least.

Golto
Aug 23, 2007, 09:52 AM
This is one event I can see NA/EU not getting because it would run into AOI's release. Unless they skip Famicup and we get the rest of the updates back to being 2 months behind instead of three.

EspioKaos
Aug 23, 2007, 09:59 AM
On 2007-08-23 07:52, Golto wrote:
This is one event I can see NA/EU not getting because it would run into AOI's release. Unless they skip Famicup and we get the rest of the updates back to being 2 months behind instead of three.

This event is being held one month before Japan's release of Ambition of the Illuminus, and our one year anniversary will be one month before the (current projected) release date for Illuminus. Maybe I'm missing something?

Golto
Aug 23, 2007, 10:22 AM
EspioKaos there will be around 2 months between the releases JPN pc/ps2 AOI and NA AOI, but we are 3 months behind update-wise. This event for JPN is starting 8-31 add three months plus 1 week to that and it would start 11-23 or 11-30 for NA. Its because of that extra 4-5 week delay that messes up the whole update/event schedule for NA/EU.

EspioKaos
Aug 23, 2007, 10:28 AM
Ah, OK. I see what you mean now.