PDA

View Full Version : [spoiler]My predictions for the future of PSU[/spoiler]

HaydenX
Aug 23, 2007, 10:46 AM
My predictions for the future of PSU

They'll bring back half of the weapons from PSO because...that's what the public wants...

Ethan Waber is the real father of Luke Skywalker....not really...I can see it now "Darth Waber"

AoI will receive some real advertising after the official release date has been revealed

Result...every single half-wit will download the demo...oh wait...umm yeah

Those are a few of my predictions...

beatrixkiddo
Aug 23, 2007, 11:03 AM
This thread is stupid

Deja
Aug 23, 2007, 11:13 AM
I do think AoI will get some advertising, I think Sega will parallel it with PSO a lot (and that will make some gamers' ears prop up, since they either played it and have fond memories, or have heard of it on their old Dreamcast machines).

And yes, I do think they will have like 15+ PSO weapons coming back, and making all the monsters too (many will be rehashes of PSU enemies, but some will be different). I think almost every enemy and boss (holy ray from dragon ftw) in the new Forest-Caves-Mines-Ruins(?) will drop a rare weapon, so I can see it hovering around 15.

Being a PSO fanboy, I can't wait to replay the missions with better graphics, a better battle system, and I pray, the old soundtrack. I seriously can't wait. The mines song is playing in my head as I type.

CrimsomWolf
Aug 23, 2007, 01:06 PM
Probably in the end we will find out that Waber is earthling (his identity was bluff).... and that he and Hauzer played all along. So in final scene of game we will fight Waber and millions of earthlings and Nei clones.

And of course we will die in this fight.....
I would laught hole day if that would happen ;P

ACH
Aug 23, 2007, 01:59 PM
On 2007-08-23 08:46, HaydenX wrote:

AoI will receive some real advertising after the official release date has been revealed

I dont think they WANT anyone to actually play the US/EU version. They should be showing of Illuminus in Leipzig now but it's not even in their line-up.

usmcbama
Aug 23, 2007, 05:22 PM
I wanted to say something with black-out text, too!