PDA

View Full Version : PSU is on G4tv right now

zandra117
Aug 23, 2007, 01:02 PM
PSU online walkthroughs on the show called cheat!

It was a walkthrough about how to quickly kill Onmagouge online then it showed the hidden dressing room in the hotsprings. I recognized a few people in the video.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zandra117 on 2007-08-23 11:07 ]</font>

Umberger
Aug 23, 2007, 01:21 PM
PROTIP: To defeat the Onmagoug, shoot at it until it dies.

zandra117
Aug 23, 2007, 01:22 PM
On 2007-08-23 11:21, Umberger wrote:
PROTIP: To defeat the Onmagoug, shoot at it until it dies.

lol yeah, they are about to show more PSU.

zandra117
Aug 23, 2007, 01:28 PM
G4's character name is Keldroc, he is a lvl 25 human. he's on the 360 server.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zandra117 on 2007-08-23 11:30 ]</font>

Skids
Aug 23, 2007, 01:36 PM
For those who miss it. You only miss hearing pronucation of Moatoob and its baddies since this was repeat. Original aired in decmber last year right after Moatoob was unlock online. But the best part was shameless buy from our player store bit.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Aug 23, 2007, 01:41 PM
Wait...people watch G4?

Oh right, PSOW.

WolfBlade
Aug 23, 2007, 01:42 PM
ohh men i think its over i woke up late

JAFO22000
Aug 23, 2007, 01:43 PM
Was the last line of the Onma walkthrough: "Congratulations! Now, open the boxes and collect your Neu Wood, Soural, Hot Berries and Retaride boards!"

HaydenX
Aug 23, 2007, 01:43 PM
yeah it's over. Damn superman's on now.

BanF
Aug 23, 2007, 01:56 PM
So what does G4 think of PSU?

Omega_Weltall
Aug 23, 2007, 10:32 PM
who cares about G4. they completely alienated their audience to be some crappy Spike TV wannabe

Dj_SkyEpic
Aug 23, 2007, 10:40 PM
I used to watch G4 until they started adding shows irrelevant to games, gadgets, and internet.

Aralia
Aug 23, 2007, 11:31 PM
I watched G4 once...

yep.. like said.. once..

I thought they were overly picky assholes just like the rest of the game review places.
Reviews should be like they were in the old days... Where someone "reviewed" the game, going over everything from an impartial viewpoint, not "this action game isn't DMC3 so we gave it a 2/10 har har.."

I've seen it happen to many great games...

Hell, PSU's review rating went down a couple days after the release day, specifically because of the blue character model loading after nanoblasting..
Why people continue to listen to these "game reviewers" as they claim to be is beyond me.

Kion
Aug 23, 2007, 11:36 PM
I cancelled my EGM subscription because the entire staff became halo fan boys. The magazine really started to suck after that. I'm not saying halo is a bad game, but seriously guys; do your fucking job.

G4 just sounds like a bad idea. It tries to reach too wide of an audience so i don't think they're really be anything of substance. When it comes to reviewing a game or getting an opinion i trust a demo or google much more than i do a single source.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kion on 2007-08-23 21:39 ]</font>

ShadowDragon28
Aug 24, 2007, 12:49 AM
On 2007-08-23 20:40, Dj_SkyEpic wrote:
I used to watch G4 until they started adding shows irrelevant to games, gadgets, and internet.

Omega_Weltall:

"they completely alienated their audience to be some crappy Spike TV wannabe"

Aralia:

"I thought they were overly picky assholes just like the rest of the game review places.

Reviews should be like they were in the old days... Where someone "reviewed" the game, going over everything from an impartial viewpoint, not "this action game isn't DMC3 so we gave it a 2/10 har har.."

I've seen it happen to many great games..."

QFT, All of the Above.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that thinks such about G4.

skeith0
Aug 24, 2007, 01:08 AM
bout the pronounciation of moatoob,what is it?

ive just being saying moe-uh-towb

pikachief
Aug 24, 2007, 01:09 AM
idk but the pronounciation of laia is LIE-A

Ryoki
Aug 24, 2007, 01:21 PM
I just pronounce it Moe-Tube.

Weeaboolits
Aug 24, 2007, 01:31 PM
Moatoob has only two syllables (Story mode = Pronunciation guide). :/

I pretty much gave up on G4 when it got taken over by Star Trek. I don't really watch much of anything anymore, though.

DragoonSlayer
Aug 24, 2007, 11:14 PM
after they put star trek onto the network, they started actin like spike tv for trekkies, rent a cops, and nerds all together. i loved the original g4, video games all day, espicially when they started whipping out new episodes everyday before and after E3 and TGS. after the merge, it was alright. i don't like x-play cuz all they do is talk shit (not conviced that morgan plays. she probly watches), AotS is alright, when they actually stop getting to the relevent stuff (sex is good, but i'll rather watch a "homemade" sex ed tape), and i miss cinematech (do they still play it), not that "after hours" bull they had playin for a while. now, i only watch AotS for the headlines (if not on the net), and code monkeys, if i haven't seen it for the 5 time (i hate Stoner Vision now). otha than dat, i want g4 back, i'm tired of watching star treck on spike tv. lol

BFGfreak
Aug 25, 2007, 06:38 PM
Frankly, I think G4 is a bunch of idiots. The last straw was during E3 this year, when they cut to commercial in the middle of a game trailer. I'm sorry, you can dis a game all you want, but you don't anounce your comic-con ad in the middle of a game trailer, either cut to commercial before, or after.(now some of the game reviewers and corrospondants are ok, in the same incident, you can hear Adam Sessler wisper to some other guy, "Their still showing the trailer." to which you can hear some other guy say, "I know.", which his responce was, "You can't do this, this is unprofes..." "WATCH OUR COVERAGE ON COMIC-CON")[/rant]
BTW, how do you pronounce Moatoob?

Ffuzzy-Logik
Aug 25, 2007, 08:00 PM
MOE-tube, though I think MOW-uh-tube makes more sense.

MrNomad
Aug 25, 2007, 08:11 PM
The only people dumb enough to still watch G4 are geeks that pretend the new G4 is just as good as the old G4, which it's not and never will be, and literally people in their 30s-40s that really only watch the shows not related to games (Ninja warrior, cops, shows that SHOULD air on another channel so fewer people stop tuning into G4) Really, G4's a bunch of retards anyway but what can you do? That's American television for you.