PDA

View Full Version : Time Attack Event II - Aug 31st 6PM EST

Zael
Aug 24, 2007, 01:27 AM
It's time to me to host a TA event, also on behalf of the new Guardians United community. It's time I myself do something for our community, and from my past experiences, TAs are lots of fun. This time, it's going to be at a time more friendly towards UK players and US players alike. And with bigger prizes than last time!

Rules:
You put together teams of up to six, and you race against other teams through various missions to reach the end lobby first. You may use any race/class combination as you like. There's going to be four rounds, and the team with the highest points at the end wins. Just like the previous TAs, scoring goes like this:

1st: 10 points, 2nd: 8 points, 3rd: 6 points, 4th: 4 points, 5th: 2 points, 6th: 1 point, 7th and below: 0 points.

The missions will be done in S2 rank, and the minimum level required to enter is 75.

(Upon request, there might be a separate bracket for lower leveled players if I can get a couple more staff members.)

When your team reaches the end lobby of the round mission, someone from the team must say "arrived" to confirm completion.

There will be staff to prevent cheating. Don't even try or you're disqualified.

Where to meet:
Everyone meets up at the Universe 9 fountain by 6PM EST. Try getting there 15 min early so your team can get registered and such.

Do not spam the lobby up. If you do I will blacklist you and when you say "arrived", I will not hear you. Which could ruin your scoring.

Time Zones: 6PM Eastern is also 3PM Pacific, 4PM Mountain, 5PM Central, and 11PM GMT.

Prizes:
First place team gets 1.8 million meseta. Second place team gets 1.2 million meseta. Third place team gets 600k meseta. All other teams get 120k meseta just for entering.

I think that's just about it. Feel free to ask any questions, comments, and concerns.

- Zael

Link to original topic: http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=43485