PDA

View Full Version : Grinders...

DurakkenX
Aug 24, 2007, 12:48 PM
Anyone ever think to use A-rank grinders to increase success rate of B or C rank weapons?... Well I decided to look and see if that would work, and unfortunately and stupidly, A rank +1 is equal to a B rank +1 grinder.

So don't use higher rank grinders unless you have to...

Also Sega should make it so a Arank +1 grinder be equal to a Brank +11 grinder and a Crank +21 grinder...

HaydenX
Aug 24, 2007, 12:50 PM
On 2007-08-24 10:48, DurakkenX wrote:
Anyone ever think to use A-rank grinders to increase success rate of B or C rank weapons?... Well I decided to look and see if that would work, and unfortunately and stupidly, A rank +1 is equal to a B rank +1 grinder.

Also Sega should make it so a Arank +1 grinder be equal to a Brank +11 grinder and a Crank +21 grinder...

If that were the case, there would be no point in ever making c grinders or b grinders. I like it the way it is (or...rather will be in AoI).

Realmz
Aug 24, 2007, 01:01 PM
we sure have been having a lot of posts like this recently (or that i've seen) you'd think people would have read the other ones...

pikachief
Aug 24, 2007, 01:08 PM
no usually we get the same kind of post, in waves. like the new comers wave, the quitters wave, the how come JP get everything better wave, the firebreak wave, the updates wave, the famitsu wave, the S rank hunt wave, the jao spawn wave, and now the GRINDER WAVE.

Realmz
Aug 24, 2007, 01:09 PM
On 2007-08-24 11:08, pikachief wrote:
no usually we get the same kind of post, in waves. like the new comers wave, the quitters wave, the how come JP get everything better wave, the firebreak wave, the updates wave, the famitsu wave, the S rank hunt wave, the jao spawn wave, and now the GRINDER WAVE.

anyone else wanna go surfing now?

ThEoRy
Aug 24, 2007, 01:12 PM
On 2007-08-24 10:48, DurakkenX wrote:

Wow. It took you that long to figure this out? This was common knowledge many many moons ago.

DurakkenX
Aug 24, 2007, 01:15 PM
me no grind much >.> bad luck inspires fear in this game...

pikachief
Aug 24, 2007, 01:16 PM
On 2007-08-24 11:15, DurakkenX wrote:
me no grind much >.> bad luck inspires fear in this game...

yyyuuuuuuuuuuuppppppp