PDA

View Full Version : Extra mode PA Question

HaydenX
Aug 24, 2007, 01:43 PM
I've read that if you s rank missions with npcs in your party on extra mode, that they will give you PA disks. I know it's random when they give you one, but does anyone know which ones they give you? I got renkai-buyozan from Karen. Can any of them give you ults? I'd really like that juggling twin dagger PA, just so I'm prepared for it in online mode.

If anyone has like a list, that'd be great.

Thank you

Umberger
Aug 24, 2007, 02:33 PM
I'll only list the ones they give you which you can't buy in the stores:

Lou - Gravity Dance for the Double Saber
Leogini - Dus Robado for the Spear
Tonnio - Senten Kanzan-ga for the Single Claw (it's the ultimate art)
Karen - Moubu Seiran-zan for the Twin Dagger (not the ultimate, you can't get the ultimate art unless you hack)
Hyuga - Assault Crush for the Twin Saber

I'm thinking I missed one NPC...note that I didn't list Maya because you can buy every technic in the stores.

MushiKuro
Aug 24, 2007, 02:53 PM
If you are wanting the Sword extra PA you can win the De Ragan quest in Parum with Leo, and you can take the PA http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Até mais!

X.X

HaydenX
Aug 24, 2007, 02:54 PM
On 2007-08-24 12:33, Umberger wrote:
I'll only list the ones they give you which you can't buy in the stores:

Lou - Gravity Dance for the Double Saber
Leogini - Dus Robado for the Spear
Tonnio - Senten Kanzan-ga for the Single Claw (it's the ultimate art)
Karen - Moubu Seiran-zan for the Twin Dagger (not the ultimate, you can't get the ultimate art unless you hack)
Hyuga - Assault Crush for the Twin Saber

I'm thinking I missed one NPC...note that I didn't list Maya because you can buy every technic in the stores.

Thank you ver much for the info.

Umberger
Aug 24, 2007, 03:37 PM
No problem, but MushiKuro pointed out that I missed that Leogini can also give you the second Sword PA, Spinning Break.