PDA

View Full Version : Giravah(or something) and Kama

pkazama
Feb 27, 2001, 06:58 PM
I have a lv.200 Giravah and I was wondering if it can still evolve. Should I still feed it?? And I've been feeding my new mag nothing but Star Atomizers. It's became a Kama at a low level. Now it's lv.69. I was wondering how you get the Sonic mag.

Xaken
Feb 27, 2001, 11:13 PM
your 200 MAG will not change in your hands. If you have it over to someone of a different class or Guild divison, it will chnage with just one feeding, but will change back if you ever feed it after that. Really the only reason to feed a 200 MAG is to cacel out sync drop.

Not that I have any real proof that a sonic MAG exists, but if there is one, you need a MAG cell to get it. MAG cells are very, very rare.. I've played a total of about 200 hours have have never seen one. Nor has any of the people I play with. Supposedly they are found in the V-Hard forest and possibly get dropped by rare enemies that have weird colors.

ragnarok
Feb 28, 2001, 12:03 AM
the sonic mag exists, its true its ture...read the news today for more info, that site tells you about it and shows a small picture

SilentMetronome
Feb 28, 2001, 05:28 AM
Wait, can you give a link to that site? When you say there's a link on the News page I don't see anything... and yet, I really wanna see that Sonic mag! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif