PDA

View Full Version : Equipment

Bliven
Aug 25, 2007, 11:24 AM
I'm a lvl 22 (2) fortegunner. This is my first character. Although I can use phantom, there is no way I will afford 1, much less multiples, anytime soon. Will people really expect me to have a Phantom at this level?

DaRkWoLf30
Aug 25, 2007, 11:30 AM
Not really, You could but Not many do inless it's their alt, Most use rifles for SE anyways.

SmellyCyanide
Aug 25, 2007, 11:39 AM
Seeing as how you can't equip Phantomline at that level, I'd think it wouldn't matter. Bring along a Falgohoh and spam your rifle shots to level em up, worry about Phantoms when you hit a level where you can actually use Phantomline.

Dragwind
Aug 25, 2007, 12:31 PM
Yeah, I wouldn't worry much for equipping a Phantom at this point until you get ahold of a Phantom Line. Until then, even falgohoh's a bit grinded do some pretty good damage and have excellent PP.

gryphonvii
Aug 25, 2007, 05:09 PM
I agree with the above people, buy falgohoh's because they let you fire the longest and get shots leveled up. I wouldn't even bother with assassins, oh and I would recommend getting up your PM to 100 with range. Until the 14th of September it will cost you 30 k to get up a bot from 0 to 100 in range. Then you can make your own guns.