PDA

View Full Version : What changes about shock and freeze as they lv up?

Fredrick
Aug 25, 2007, 10:11 PM
I'm assuming they last longer and have a higher chance of working. But is there any place that lists those statistics?

HFlowen
Aug 25, 2007, 10:13 PM
I think Shock's duration lasts longer.

Freeze always lasts for the same amount of time but as the level increases, it can take more hits before breaking.

Rashiid
Aug 25, 2007, 10:15 PM
u sure? i can use a pistols freeze and not touch em and they break out instantly; and then Lv4 they sit there for awhile.

i say both just increase in time (and tha hits; but i still think freeze lasts longer at higher lvls)

oh and hits = melee; you can shoot at a frozen jarba and it will sit there tha same amount of time as you not touching it at all.

HFlowen
Aug 25, 2007, 10:16 PM
I thought it was always six seconds. Don't take my word for it though. >.o

Itsuki
Aug 25, 2007, 10:24 PM
it should be 2+(2*SELvl) for both of them. The number of hits freeze can take should increase, but I'm unsure about that. I think each hit actually has a % chance of breaking it, rather than a certain number of hits before breaking.

The maximum STA that you can inflict the status effect on also increases. This only really matters for freeze, since level 4 freeze can freeze large mobs. Nearly all large mobs are immune to paralysis, so paralysis is unaffected by this.

BanF
Aug 25, 2007, 10:54 PM
Yes, my dream is to one day, finally, freeze them damn Jarbas! See how they like it!