PDA

View Full Version : Tails Decoration!

Midknight
Aug 25, 2007, 10:53 PM
Cool, Tails Decoration, post your thoughts about it here. And what can you sell it for?

--
Mod edit: title

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2007-08-25 21:21 ]</font>

Piper_Maru
Aug 25, 2007, 11:03 PM
I had my hopes up that you were talking about being able to add a tail to your character v_v

I was disappointed.

DaRkWoLf30
Aug 25, 2007, 11:33 PM
Lol It sort of sucks, I wish we got famitsu instead but hey another statue to add to collection.

BanF
Aug 25, 2007, 11:55 PM
On 2007-08-25 21:03, Piper_Maru wrote:
I had my hopes up that you were talking about being able to add a tail to your character v_v

I was disappointed.

One of the newer Moatoob pants has a tail, doesn't it?

Wallin
Aug 25, 2007, 11:58 PM
I doubt I'll ever own a Sonic decoration, so this will be nice. I like Tails more than Sonic anyway.

SuperChoco
Aug 26, 2007, 12:56 AM
Tails has always been in my heart for taking all the hits for me in Sonic 3...
He deserves to be a decoration for all the hits/drowning/killed he has taken for me.

Fatima
Aug 26, 2007, 02:50 AM
wait wait wait...so we aren't getting famitsu? Like...ever? Just some dumb room decoration?

Chuck_Norris
Aug 26, 2007, 02:53 AM
Well if the next update says nothing about any famitsu, Then probably not...

BanF
Aug 26, 2007, 10:02 AM
I love how people jump to conclusions:

"ZOMG room deco: No Famitsu!"

"ZOMG no update: No Famitsu!"

"ZOMG a sparrow flew over that car in the street: No Famitsu!"

Please take a chill pill; no, wait, take the whole bottle, and if you haven't ODed by the morning, just wait until an official announcement either way.

Remember FireBreak? How ST was trumpeting about it since like two months early? Why should then Famitsu sneak in one of these days? Rest assured that if we get the event, we'll be hearing about it from official sources way before it's set to start.

Vickie
Aug 26, 2007, 10:58 AM
"ZOMG a sparrow flew over that car in the street: No Famitsu!"

lolz

MushiKuro
Aug 26, 2007, 11:57 AM
I like Tails Statues =)
But i play Offline...snif...snif...

See ya!

X.X

FUFME
Aug 26, 2007, 01:18 PM
I think a Tails Decoration is lame and totally irrelevant to the game Phantasy Star

Wallin
Aug 26, 2007, 01:27 PM
On 2007-08-26 11:18, FUFME wrote:
I think a Tails Decoration is lame and totally irrelevant to the game Phantasy Star

http://www.camineet.net/camineet/ps1images/myau.gif
Notice how Myau from PS1 appears to have multiple tails and also happens to be the first sidekick to the main hero, just like Tails... coincidence?!?!??!

But anyway, I don't blame Sega for adding items for nostalgia to it's former glory days, most of their games these days are just terrible (Mario-Sonic Olympics? Ugh...) so I think the statue of Tails is cool.

Alamar
Aug 26, 2007, 02:55 PM
Forget famitsu cup I want Icebreak that be real cool. If you played offline you seen it. I just want the expansion right now. I am in process of leveling my alts and Pa's right now. time is growing short so if i get a rare or something in the process great if not ok. AOI is coming thats the big thing for me.

ThEoRy
Aug 26, 2007, 03:24 PM
yeah.... icebreak.....that's gonna happen. Why don't you hold your breath until it arrives?

Flwl3ssCowboy
Aug 26, 2007, 04:49 PM
On 2007-08-26 09:57, MushiKuro wrote:
I like Tails Statues =)
But i play Offline...snif...snif...

See ya!

X.X

HE PLAYS OFFLINE

THERE IS NO FAMITSU

ThEoRy
Aug 26, 2007, 05:45 PM
On , wrote:
Your comment is unnecessary. How about being a bit more considerate to my friend ?

I THINK IT'S F_ED UP THE MODS HERE HAVE A DOUBLE STANDARD ON WHAT TROLLING IS

my comment was neither inconsiderate nor was it unnecessary. He made a comment about getting icebreak and I made a comment about not getting icebreak. So how do u see this as trolling?

on topic. Tails sux, gimme nights already!

BanF
Aug 26, 2007, 05:57 PM
On 2007-08-26 13:24, Octagon wrote:
yeah.... icebreak.....that's gonna happen. Why don't you hold your breath until it arrives?

HFlowen
Aug 26, 2007, 05:59 PM
gimme nights already!

Probably sometime during the fall. Or whenever the new NiGHTS game gets released.

headbusa24
Aug 26, 2007, 07:27 PM
[quote]I had my hopes up that you were talking about being able to add a tail to your character v_v

I was disappointed.

Fatima
Aug 27, 2007, 09:57 PM
ha...they deleted my post..how cute...

Para
Aug 29, 2007, 03:39 PM
On 2007-08-26 12:55, Alamar wrote:
Forget famitsu cup I want Icebreak that be real cool. If you played offline you seen it. I just want the expansion right now. I am in process of leveling my alts and Pa's right now. time is growing short so if i get a rare or something in the process great if not ok. AOI is coming thats the big thing for me.

Where the fuck do you people get an idea of Icebreak? Just because something similar to the idea of Icebreak happened offline doesnt mean it will happen online. Besides since when there was ice monsters in Parum?

BanF
Aug 29, 2007, 05:13 PM
Some people see the frozen Moatoob map (which doesn't seem to be available anywhere yet, but I bet I'm wrong) and think IceBreak. Me? I see chewing gum on the newspaper stands or the 7-11 checkout and think the same.

ThEoRy
Aug 29, 2007, 05:28 PM
aahh the ole ink blot test..
Why is it that I always see chopped up Rappy Hunters whenever I take those tests?