PDA

View Full Version : slot unit drop rate%

ArmitageQc
Aug 26, 2007, 05:40 AM
does any1 know whats the drop rates of slots unit.they appear to be the rares things to drop in Psu.after 12hrs in row in desert terror(thats around4 0 run) i never got anything then carlian,peparian or the best things a [B]scape doll.
But the slot unit u can get there is a rank B.I have more chance to get the Board for a weapon A-S then a B slot unit....but im wondering if the drop rates is always the same between mission B-A-S??

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ArmitageQc on 2007-08-26 03:42 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ArmitageQc on 2007-08-26 03:52 ]</font>

Arika
Aug 26, 2007, 06:20 AM
As for my experience that hunt all my A rank unit.
around 50/ 1 unit drop rate for arm/body/head unit around 100/1 unit drop rate for resist.
it can't be 100% sure, because it is just my experience from the runs I counts .

People usually don't really count the runs, and think that they did sooOOO many runs. I alway see people say that they do so many hundreds of Deragan S2 runs and get nothing ( even their LV is not 90 yet XD )
the best way to do when hunting item is #1, #2 change party name every runs.. ( eg the 101# runs of deragan S2)

ArmitageQc
Aug 26, 2007, 06:44 AM
yeah but i still wonder if the drop rates is better in S then A then B ?? cause pso-world and also PSUpedia are sayin i can find tero/legs/guard doin desert terror in those Rank..but do i get more chance on higher rank??

Arika
Aug 26, 2007, 06:57 AM
just a guess... but I will say, there is no different between drop rate of each rank.

Urtri
Aug 26, 2007, 12:05 PM
My adivce is if its a Boss Box Drop do it on the LOWEST RANK and FASTEST Mission it can be found since it'll speed up the process of finding what you want.

Take me. Iam currently Hunting a Me/Quick for my New Female Newman (inspired by Arika's GoF Run Video's No less). Now i can hunt in 4 missions Deamons Above A,S and Eastern Peril A,S. And i'am Hunting in Eastern Peril A with My Main as i can complete it in under 12 mins solo while all the others take me around 15-25 mins (either More Tengoghs or Higher HP) so that works out at Appox 5 runs per Hour compared to 2-4 runs an Hour.

And it works. OK in an hour worth of runs (unfortunatly on Hold till I farm some Mot Walna and Catilium for my Mugunruk [B]) i've already found a Gi/Magic (not a Me/Quick but i sold the Gi/Magic for 200k a fair amount thats helped up my newmans Wands to 6*) and if the Unit has a 1 in 50 drop rate it shouldnt take me more than a few days to find one when i start the runs back up even faster if i can find a few people willing to help me (and i know a few who may)

---After Thougth-----

Also try taking what drops from a Run into account as it seems that many rare drops appear in the same locations i.e. in Plains Overlord both Units and Weapons drop from the same 3 boxes. So using that in your planning may also Help

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Urtri on 2007-08-26 10:20 ]</font>

Drucifer
Aug 26, 2007, 12:12 PM
50/1 seems very very high on the slot drop rates. Ive been pluggin away at that stupid deragan looking far a cati/power since the s2 came out and now with over 350 pa frags in storage from it i have yet to get anything but a deragan tail

Miyuki-chan
Aug 26, 2007, 12:20 PM
I think the slot unit drop rates is actually a negative %, and it's really just a glitch that they even drop (ok that was a joke...)

either way, it's really really low

Zael
Aug 26, 2007, 01:05 PM
Eh :/

I play a LOT and i've never seen an A rank slot unit drop.

Zorafim
Aug 26, 2007, 01:17 PM
I'm sure the drop rate is around 1%. That's rounded up, of course.

Gen2000
Aug 26, 2007, 01:28 PM
I've been playing since release date, around 2000-3000hours or more into this game and I've only seen:

Solid/Power S drop twice (both from Crimson Beast S2).
Me/Quick (4* freaking unit) drop once (from Eastern Peril A spam)
Gi/Magic drop twice (once from Grove and another from Eastern Peril spam)
Orpa/Legs drop once (Desert Terror S2 spam when it was a hotspot).

Even more in-depth: I haven't seen a Te/Tech Charge yet though I heard it was an easy unit drop, spam Moonlight Beast B for a while and never found it.

I did about 200 runs of Plains Overlord S (since it was the fastest to solo) and never saw the Solid/power S after countless runs of it. The only way I got it was because I was lucky in a random PuG. The first time it dropped a newcomer got it but I got it on the second drop which happened 1 or 2 months after the first one.

I ran Eastern Peril A everyday for about 2 months just to get Me/Quick even though I always stories of people getting 3-4 a month or some shit. The funny thing with Me/Quick is I was on my last grind of that mission for that day, sleepy as hell and was about to give up and surprise it drops on my last run.

I didn't even know I had Gi/Magic until I was doing some sellback to the NPCs and noticed I had the unit there, it came from Grove S spam when the level cap lv.70. Second time I got in a party that mainly looking for Me/Quick which was many, many months ago.

I swear during the first week of Desert Terror S2 release, the drop rates seem to have increased if only for a bit, it was the first time I saw so many Sranks in PuGs and even more that I saw so many boss rares, never thought I would see Orpa/Legs on some of my first runs of the mission. Since that week I haven't seen that quality of drops ever again from mission spams.

I spam Plains Overlord S2 to high hell and back with a friend who was mainly leveling tech and still haven't seen Cati/Power drop yet, I think the drop rate for that is actually worse than other units but I dunno, it could just be the toll of running this missions repeatedly for have on my santity.

And yeah Units always drop in the same spot from boss boxes and I don't think rank matters, otherwise I I would have saw way more Solid/Power Ss from when Crimson Beast it was the big hotspot.

Jet1337
Aug 26, 2007, 07:09 PM
Why don't you guys find out the drop rates like you did with PSO?

Eureka
Aug 26, 2007, 10:55 PM
I have seen Sori / Tech Charge drop (during first run of Moonlight Beast S) and Te / Tech Charge, also on the same mission (just a different run).

Other than that, I haven't seen any other unit drops. Been looking for Solid / Power S and the Cati / Power and still nothing. Maybe one day I will see another unit drop.

Mayu
Aug 26, 2007, 10:57 PM
On 2007-08-26 17:09, Jet1337 wrote:
Why don't you guys find out the drop rates like you did with PSO?

The droprates aren't the same as PSO

It's RANDOM -.-

As random as in a person doing 1000+ SW runs to get a psycho wand - You would expect to get it already right? I mean really http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Then a person who's fucking around tech lvling and has been to SW there first time finds it outa nowhere

DaRkWoLf30
Aug 26, 2007, 11:02 PM
Lol They are random, and if it has a drop rate its really low, I've only seen few A rank unit drop.