PDA

View Full Version : Where are the Jaggos. . . .

Masterflower
Aug 26, 2007, 12:16 PM
For the past 2 weeks, finding Jaggos was fine, all of a sudden i cant find any trace of them after friday... All i want is my Hammer and sega isnt letting me get it.... And i cant buy this axe cuz ppl price at stupid prices...

Sesshomaru71
Aug 26, 2007, 12:19 PM
I got my hammer and fireworks oh XD

Masterflower
Aug 26, 2007, 12:31 PM
oh man... this is one expansion that is not worth getting if this doesnt change... im getting tired of these crappy drop rates and the fact these lil mothers refuse to spawn...

BanF
Aug 26, 2007, 12:36 PM
So it's good then that the drop rates will be improved, as well as the synthing chances, with AoI.

Miyuki-chan
Aug 26, 2007, 12:45 PM
At least it's not as bad as the Pink Tail was on FFIV... 1/64 chance to spawn the Pink Puffs that dropped it, 1/64 chance that they would even drop one, oh, and they would run away as soon as the fight even started... Of course if the characters were strong enough you could always use the rubber band trick and turn the TV off while sleeping to get one >.>

Drop rates in online games just feel like they're really bad, but in PSU they're actually the worst I've ever seen...

Sydz
Aug 26, 2007, 01:11 PM
PSU's drop rates arent that bad. I've seen alot worse in other online RPG's

Rayokarna
Aug 26, 2007, 01:18 PM
On 2007-08-26 11:11, Sydz wrote:
PSU's drop rates arent that bad. I've seen alot worse in other online RPG's

PSO Ubers IMO.

Hucast-Kireek
Aug 26, 2007, 11:36 PM
Ive been hunting for them on C and only money and fireworks....my room is filled with em. @_@

Sydz
Aug 27, 2007, 12:15 AM
On 2007-08-26 11:18, Rayokarna wrote:

PSO Ubers IMO.

That was almost broken. Inventory full of DB Sabers, Varistas, and Flowen swords anyone?

Piper_Maru
Aug 27, 2007, 12:20 AM
On 2007-08-26 22:15, Sydz wrote:

On 2007-08-26 11:18, Rayokarna wrote:

PSO Ubers IMO.

That was almost broken. Inventory full of DB Sabers, Varistas, and Flowen swords anyone?

Gooooood times. I only played offline, but I remember I was about 20 levels higher then my two friends I played with, and I distinctly remember handing out those 3 weapons like candy, because I got so many http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Turbobrain
Aug 27, 2007, 03:20 AM
It was better on PSO though because there were rares at every level and rares were the were usefull and there was a sliding scale of rareness unlike on PSU where usefull rares are like REALLY impossible. I mean innlike 2000 hours I have found about 5 S ranks, 4 units and 3 nice armours but thats a lot of time.... by that time in PSO I think I had found 80% of everything I was looking for except the sealed sword(1 in 250,000?).

The thing is you could find rares at any level. I like synthing but the synthy rates are terrible on here. I mean like I have found a couple of S armours, stormline(broke) and a baji-line.... even if Iwanted that POS baji I would have needed 15 Metaresins which at the time were darn impossible to find(pre GotF S2 days) and a horrible synth rate.

On PSO you always wondered when you dfound a red box, it was more exciting. Sure uyou fot a load of Flowens, Diskas, DB Saber, Last Survivor and so on, I think they should have made more of the 9* boards and 8* weapons not available in shop and made them rare drop only but drops that were not as tough to find as say the S ranks currently are.

The saddest thing is Sega could fix this if they gave us the cup event... at least for a few weeks anyway:) I think at even 500% drop rate it's not going to be that easy.

BanF
Aug 27, 2007, 11:20 AM
I don't consider anything that drops off every time you run, at every level, such that your storage box was full of them, a "rare".

PSU has the real rares; PSO had rares as only greedy people who don't like to work for stuff define them. Sorry but that's the truth.

And enough about the Cup already; nothing's been said by SEGA either way, so stop assuming.

60Hz
Aug 27, 2007, 11:24 AM
Where are you hunting? I hunt Crimson Beast and we were getting a spawn an hour... sometimes two..

Dragon_Knight
Aug 28, 2007, 07:27 AM
I've hunted in CB numeroius times....probably about 50 runs so far with 9 times out of 10 being the correct map set baring block 3. Out of those only ONE run had jaggos and they all dropped meseta. How you people manage to find jaggos at every turn I'll never know.

60Hz
Aug 28, 2007, 01:59 PM
Hmm i would tell you but i'd have to kill you...

lol...

Nah its quite obvious when you think about it. Take your team of 3, and run solo runs, when one person finds them every one hops in to open the gate... team of 4 is probably the best becuase the rare spawns seem to be time based, so you get alot of double spawns...

3x the chance or 4x! We were averaging 1 an hour with alot of double spawns, with a hunting team of 4...

now die!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 60Hz on 2007-08-28 12:01 ]</font>

Gryffin
Aug 28, 2007, 02:17 PM
Don't complain about not seeing the Jao... EVER...

I've seen 57, and no Bico, OR fireworks. All of the Jao were on B except for 6, and 9 were on S2.

stukasa
Aug 28, 2007, 04:13 PM
On 2007-08-28 11:59, 60Hz wrote:
team of 4 is probably the best becuase the rare spawns seem to be time based, so you get alot of double spawns...
Wait a second... time based?! o.O Are you saying the game picks a certain time frame and if you start a mission during that time you will get a rare spawn?