PDA

View Full Version : 26% Ragnus for MuktrandSsss

bleachfreak
Aug 26, 2007, 12:37 PM
only taking offer on muktrands. Maybe some of you are lucky at synthing, or you have some of it and you're fren will loan you one. But i want to trade the Ragnus for the following muktrands only and yes.. any combination will do.
44-50% ice Muktrand
44-50% lightning Muktrand
44-50% ground Muktrand

make me a muktrand combo for the 26% Ragnus. that is all. thx for looking http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bleachfreak on 2007-08-26 18:16 ]</font>

FurYaNz
Aug 26, 2007, 04:37 PM
Someone would have to be fucking wasted and mentally handicapped to take an offer like that.
Maybe you're on the PS2/PC, but from what I know 26% Ragnus' go for 3 mill and they just sit in shops, 44-50% muktrands go from 5-10 mill.
If you're on 360, I wouldn't trade a 50% muktrand for 3 of those ragnus'...

Crazy_Hunter
Aug 26, 2007, 04:38 PM
Agreed

Niloklives
Aug 26, 2007, 05:32 PM
I was gonna say that but I didn't want to clutter the topic...>_> but since its been said, I'm on PS2/PC and even I wouldn't make that trade. even ONE of those is a bit much, ut if someone really wanted one, you might be able to get one muktrand and some money....maybe

bleachfreak
Aug 26, 2007, 08:14 PM
ok you made ur statement, why be so rude and include slang and curse on it. If you're having a bad day then ok that's fine don't rant if you dont like the deal. I was going to just let the thread go anyways. Havn't any of you thought that some of us really don't know the market, not all of us are focking genius about the economy,it's still a focking game ok. people do silly things and make things happen in a game. so get off me ok, i don't need that attitude to ruin my day either. it doesn't hurt to try ok.

Niloklives
Aug 26, 2007, 08:26 PM
calm down. only one person really gave you an attitude about it. but listen. if you're unsure, don't post as if you know because it makes you sound greedy when you might not be. so now that you know, my suggestion would be to make a new topic and list what you have, then just list what your wants are...but don't say how many you want...just what you want. then the offers will come as they come....makes ita bit easier to get a feel for what your item is worth and what you can expect from everyone.