PDA

View Full Version : you're kidding me....

Aralia
Aug 26, 2007, 02:25 PM
I just got my 4th spawn of jaggo acte's on VoC c rank..
I been running for them on and off reasonably since they started spawning.. (so around 2 weeks now.)

1st 3 -3 sets of 400+ meseta
2nd 3 -same
3rd 3 -same
4th 3 -2 sets of 400+ meseta and a F***ING JAO!!!! >.<

I'm so gonna go punt a puppy.. =.=

For the sake of making this more than a rant...

What do you want most from jaggo acte..

(I want the bico most)

Zorafim
Aug 26, 2007, 02:27 PM
The hammer looks better than an axe, simply because it doesn't have that useless looking double handed design. But it doesn't look good enough to hunt for.

Aralia
Aug 26, 2007, 02:39 PM
I'm more looking at it as a throw back for my character Nayru. Since I had the pico pico hammer on PSO and used it alot. =p

Now if it was Crazy Tune I'd be in there all day and night till I got it XD

Wallin
Aug 26, 2007, 02:40 PM
I want Fireworks. I've never used axes before and don't even have a Fortefighter, so I'd only be interested in the Biko as a collector if it just happened to drop, I won't lose sleep over it otherwise.

ashley50
Aug 26, 2007, 02:43 PM
only a 4th jao Spawn?
I've seen almost 30+ spawns already and still none. no Bico, just meseta as usual

Aralia
Aug 26, 2007, 02:49 PM
On 2007-08-26 12:43, ashley50 wrote:
only a 4th jao Spawn?
I've seen almost 30+ spawns already and still none. no Bico, just meseta as usual

Yeah, for some reason VoC hates me, always has.
Jaggos just never spawn for me unless it's in CB. >.>

Plus I been doing it off and on. Like I said in the first post.. a "reasonable" amount of time spent hunting.
(namely an hour here and there.. sometimes 2 at most at a time.)

Niloklives
Aug 26, 2007, 03:24 PM
in a related story:

I hunted jaggos at crimson for two days seeing about 30 jaggos and getting only money and a friend ended up witha fireworks. but out of 30, nothing else ever dropped. then while running DTs2 looking for a shigga desta, I went afk for a bit while my friends went on ahead. when i came back they were sitting in a circle around a red item. Sure enough - Ank Bico. as it turned out all three of them had dropped one so all 3 of us got one. as if the game was just making it up to all of us after the hunting before.

Soukosa
Aug 26, 2007, 04:10 PM
I've seen maybe 5 spawns of 3 jaggos while hunting with friends. Seen 2 anks and 2 fireworks drop, both dropping in one of those runs. Guess the game likes us http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

BanF
Aug 26, 2007, 05:59 PM
I've seen five spawns so far, and only one rare drop, the fireworks. Am still hunting that Ank Bico; I hear it only drops on Parum.... has anyone found them in Moatoob?

HFlowen
Aug 26, 2007, 06:02 PM
Saw a bico from the first, and only set of jaggos I hunted for.

After that, I bought two, saw they were completely useless, then sold them for a profit.

Zarix
Aug 26, 2007, 06:52 PM
Jaggos just never spawn for me unless it's in CB. >.>

Niloklives
Aug 26, 2007, 06:57 PM
On 2007-08-26 15:59, BanF wrote:
I've seen five spawns so far, and only one rare drop, the fireworks. Am still hunting that Ank Bico; I hear it only drops on Parum.... has anyone found them in Moatoob?

I hunted jaggos at crimson for two days seeing about 30 jaggos and getting only money and a friend ended up with a fireworks. but out of 30, nothing else ever dropped. then while running DTs2 looking for a shigga desta, I went afk for a bit while my friends went on ahead. when i came back they were sitting in a circle around a red item. Sure enough - Ank Bico. as it turned out all three of them had dropped one so all 3 of us got one. as if the game was just making it up to all of us after the hunting before.

BanF
Aug 26, 2007, 07:35 PM
And DTs2 is...?

stukasa
Aug 26, 2007, 08:22 PM
I've spent about five hours hunting Jaggos at CB and another hour at Mine Defense. I only saw two Jaggo spawns (both at CB) and all six Jaggos dropped meseta. -_- The thing I want most is the fireworks deco. I'm neither a fF nor a PT so I have no use for the Bico (except maybe for collecting purposes http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif).

@BanF: DTs2 = Desert Terror S2 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: stukasa on 2007-08-26 18:24 ]</font>

Wallin
Aug 26, 2007, 08:35 PM
On 2007-08-26 17:35, BanF wrote:
And DTs2 is...?

Desert Terror S2

BanF
Aug 26, 2007, 08:49 PM
Heh, why go that far? I've gotten them in Mine Defense C and B. If anyone on the 360 has the axe but wants the deco, I'll trade mine!

Niloklives
Aug 26, 2007, 11:49 PM
the point is it drops on moatoob

Sasamichan
Aug 27, 2007, 09:27 AM
My Bico dropped on the 1st Jaggo my group killed/hunted.

sarita
Aug 27, 2007, 10:04 AM
Still waiting to get a Bico!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif I also got a fireworks, no use to me, I need a Bicooooooo!!!
Still hunting for one, wont stop until I get one, always Crimson Beast on S, I have found more on S than on B, just never got one myself, seen 6 bicos drop, 3 decos, and lots of meseta!!

Elaniel
Aug 27, 2007, 10:11 AM
Did about six jaggo runs on Thursday and got jaggos 4 times.

First time, lots of money and a firework
Second time, a ank bico (which I got)
Then third time nothing and fourth a firework.

So I guess I was lucky.

I've only run about 7 CB's since the Acte's came out, guess I was lucky, and I'm never lucky, like ever.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Elaniel on 2007-08-27 08:12 ]</font>

amtalx
Aug 27, 2007, 10:13 AM
I couldn't care less. I don't use Axes and room decs don't make me kill things faster. They need to go away so I can get a Bullet Save.

PALRAPPYS
Aug 27, 2007, 10:26 AM
3 spawns. I must be lucky on the Jao drops. >_>

1= Meseta, Meseta, Fireworks
2= Meseta, Bico, Meseta
3= Bico, Fireworks, Bico

BanF
Aug 27, 2007, 11:10 AM
Damn you all! Still no Bico!

And my crew is either off to school or not interested in these drops, so I can't do CB! Raffon is full of games with just two guys, where item distro set to give finder/give finder tips you off that they are going to boot you if jaggos spawn, and joining such games will confirm the suspicion!

Man, the 360 population sux!

60Hz
Aug 27, 2007, 11:23 AM
Just sold my fireworks... thinking about selling the hammer as i have a light axe that outperforms it already...

Hunt Crimson Beast for Jaggo way more frequent and you can multi-hunt...