PDA

View Full Version : How long the night quest?

Blenjar
Dec 27, 2002, 01:13 PM
I heard that you get a gift at the end and my get a mag cell or something else. How long is the quest? Could you download it and play it offline and like get 20 mag cells to do business>?

Maverynthia
Dec 27, 2002, 05:02 PM
It's only online and the gift is the NiGHT's Time attack minigame for the GBA. (I've only been on Normal)

The quest itself is timed at 15min (I think) and it's fairly a short course..the problem in itself is all the enemies they throw at you.

Once your in the den with the Poison pods..that's the end, once your past that get the shiny glowie Ideya to converge on the peak and get your reward. Don't forget the 1000 meseta prize...

Also once you think you've cleaned the poison pod den out..back track a little because there are more enemies in there...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Maverynthia on 2002-12-27 14:02 ]</font>

Blenjar
Dec 27, 2002, 09:55 PM
I see but what about that x-mas gift ya'll be talking about?

Maverynthia
Dec 30, 2002, 05:33 PM
That's Gallon's Quest. He gift wraps stuff for you for a heafty fee... no MAG Cells to be in either quest...

Khabarakh
Jan 14, 2003, 08:33 PM
That sucks... I've done both of those quests a couple times... Couldn't beat the nights one...