PDA

View Full Version : Sup everyone, Tetsaru here.

Tetsaru
Aug 28, 2007, 01:37 AM
Hey guys, I am Tetsaru. I've been a "lurker" on this forum for a while now, coming here for the Item Database and to read about various updates and topics concerning PSU. Finally, I figured I'd join up and make my presence known around here, lol.

I am on the PC/PS2 servers frequently (whenever I'm off work and such), and I hope to be a part of this forum community as well. Nice to meet you all! =D

MaximusLight
Aug 28, 2007, 02:49 PM
Welcome ^_^

AlexCraig
Aug 28, 2007, 07:46 PM
Welcome! Have fun, enjoy the forums, and obey the rules. Stick to that and you'll do fine around here http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 29, 2007, 12:42 AM
Welcome, looks like you're already enjoying the item database and info, so now to enjoy the forums!

Shadowpawn
Aug 29, 2007, 05:08 PM
Welcome PSOW...or PSUW...or something. Anyway you can find lots of information on PSO and PSU here in our databases but I'm sure you know that. Of course you can discuses items, storyline and strategies with the members of the forum or you can talk about the older PS series in the Phantasy Star Classic General section. If you need a place to talk about non-PSO issues then go kick it in Off-Topic. Got a problem installing your new PSU patch, head down to the Tech Support and they'll you their ears.

Want to talk about the effect cheating has on PSO and PSU, then head down to Cheaters (however do keep in mind that methods of cheating or not to be discussed and can lead to warnings or an insta-ban.) Want to set up a trade, go to Trades (duh!) Wanna fight in vs. mode, Player Matchup is where's at! Are you artistic (I'm not!) then Fan Works is the right place for you. Having trouble with the site, then you need to go down to Site Related and let the right people know about that (or you could just...pm a mod.) Angry, then Rant away in the Dead Horse Society...but becareful...the members that dwell there are pretty hot-blooded. Then there's the very pit of despair where all the losers go...that thing called FKL...but we don't talk about the FKL.

And there you have it, so once again Welcome to PSOW and do enjoy your stay.