PDA

View Full Version : Offer 'em up.

HaydenX
Aug 28, 2007, 11:43 PM
Why are slot units so hard to find, when that is the one thing everyone needs (aside from armor). I think that some of the lower level A-rank units should become available in npc shops. I've been tryingto save up enough money to get a cati / power or solid / power S...or even a hard / power charge. They are all way too expensive and rare. If you agree, let me know.

Eureka
Aug 28, 2007, 11:57 PM
They are rare...but is kinda why they are so expensive. If you put them in the shops, then of course they will go down because there will be a set value put on them...and if people price it over that value it won't sell.

But I like to look for them. Part of the fun. Right?

WOOD7770
Aug 29, 2007, 12:19 AM
Forget the A rank slots, how about the B? A slots at NPC would be a big economic mistake but Put the me / quick, the Tero / guard and legs at the NPC for crying out loud! Prices would come down on the A's as a result, not much but definately reduce the demand.
It would be nice if the drop rates increased slightly. I dont want everyone to get one every other one but I have leveled my Fortegunner and my fortetecher to 90 and 89 on Plains overlord S2, not one single boss box drop. Getting close to 200 runs and nothing? Has to be just dumb luck because I was running my Beast on COR the other day and got a Sori / Tech charge on the 3rd run.

Powder Keg
Aug 29, 2007, 12:22 AM
There are some B slots that are priced higher than the A slots. The rates in which they drop aren't balanced properly.

HaydenX
Aug 29, 2007, 12:27 AM
I just wish that Cati / power didn't cost 6 mil in player shops. There are just too few of these units to go around. The rarest thing I've ever gotten as a boss drop is {b} scape doll.

Cati / power would make a big difference for my character's power, but 6 mil difference??? I wonder how long it would take me to pay for the Cati / power by uisng it...

I know, some of you are going to say "hunt it yourself," but I am at too low a level, and I can only find parties at HSM. It's fucking ridiculous.
There just aren't enough players below lvl 60, but above level 40.

I enjoy this game enough, that I spend more time soloing than anything else, but I'm nearly going to have to resort to leveling an alt fortegunner just to hunt stuff to make my FighGunner useful.

DaRkWoLf30
Aug 29, 2007, 01:12 AM
I can;t get a darn me/quick 4 star but i got SPS and HPC >< so odd

Eureka
Aug 29, 2007, 01:21 AM
I understand what you are saying Hayden. Been hoping for that Cati / Power drop myself. I won't say that I haven't had luck with the boss drops. The little group I run with (2 other players and I) Sori / Tech Charge and Te / Tech Charge when Moonlight Beast S was first released. And found various weapons and armors from them. Just have to be lucky sometimes.

But I will say all that stuff was found when we didn't even bother looking. We were just out there to run the mission and got the stuff. Soloing can be a pain. At least try to find one or two good friends to help you look. Run the missions, try to help each other out, and really just try to have fun with it. The drop will happen, and at least if you are will friends you know you won't get cheated out of it and it will be less boring. Makes the mission more enjoyable that way to me.

ashley50
Aug 29, 2007, 03:53 AM
There's a reason why they can only be found...coz they are really worth all the trouble you've spent finding one.

they're Special...does that ring a bell?

Dragwind
Aug 29, 2007, 04:30 AM
Yeah, that's true. However, most of the older slots should be easier to obtain come AoI.

Broodstar1337
Aug 29, 2007, 08:47 AM
On 2007-08-29 02:30, Dragwind wrote:
Yeah, that's true. However, most of the older slots should be easier to obtain come AoI.

Everything's supposed to be easier to obtain in AoI, but that's besides the point. Why the hell can't it be easier to obtain now?

amtalx
Aug 29, 2007, 09:02 AM
On 2007-08-29 06:47, Broodstar1337 wrote:

Everything's supposed to be easier to obtain in AoI, but that's besides the point. Why the hell can't it be easier to obtain now?

Because if ST knows they can drag a few more payments out of you, they will.

Powder Keg
Aug 29, 2007, 09:31 AM
On 2007-08-29 07:02, amtalx wrote:

On 2007-08-29 06:47, Broodstar1337 wrote:

Logic phail. More people will stay if they get gratification from their hours of play, rather than spending hours and getting NOTHING.

HandOfThornz
Aug 29, 2007, 09:53 AM
It would be nice, if enemy drop's were like pso. meaning enemies had a possibility of dropping slot unit's too, not just boss box only. but i guess that's just wishful thinking lol =(
There's far too few slot units available too, i hope AOI fixes this issue !!??

omegapirate2k
Aug 29, 2007, 11:57 AM
Heh, I remember when I randomly picked up a Gi/Magic from a random onmagoug C run, that was awesome.

drizzle
Aug 29, 2007, 12:53 PM
Drop rate on units is fine o.O
Basic units are available in NPC shops for very little meseta as well, nobody has to walk around with empty slots.

The game needs more rare item drops, not less. It's already way easy to get good equipment with up to 9* weapons and armor available from shops (synth only, but still all it takes is meseta...).
If you ask me, all A rank equipment should be drop only http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

PJ
Aug 29, 2007, 12:55 PM
On 2007-08-29 07:02, amtalx wrote:

They come from the land of ice and snow, now Snickswine has a home in Snickercove