PDA

View Full Version : PM % Increase with inserted boards.

Totti
Aug 29, 2007, 06:07 PM
Hey all, after inserting my Mugunruk board i started to get a little bit worried. I inserted it at lvl 55, and am continually levelling it till i get it to max.

Now, my question is, will the success % continually increase or is it fixed upon insertion? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Totti
Aug 29, 2007, 06:08 PM
Oh, btw, its at a 77% chance now at lvl 75 or so.

Zorafim
Aug 29, 2007, 06:09 PM
I guess is that, as long as you don't start the synth, the boosts will count. You can be our gunny pig!

Jaspaller
Aug 29, 2007, 06:15 PM
Had a Ryo-Misaki (I think that's what it was, 8*) in my PM before it was level 100 striking. It was somewhere around 51%. Kept on feeding it till it hit 100 and looked at it again and the % went up.

Unless there's a hidden value behind what you see that is lower than what it appears, the stat will increase.

Sekani
Aug 29, 2007, 06:52 PM
I can confirm from personal experience that as long as you don't start the synth, the success percentage will increase with your PM's level.

Anduril
Aug 29, 2007, 06:57 PM
I have actually had the % increase even while the item was synthing. I got a 2% increase from the time I started the synth of a Bantarra to when it came out after I leveled up my PM 4 levels.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Aug 29, 2007, 10:49 PM
On 2007-08-29 16:57, Anduril wrote:
I have actually had the % increase even while the item was synthing. I got a 2% increase from the time I started the synth of a Bantarra to when it came out after I leveled up my PM 4 levels.

Yeah, but I think the game determines success/failure of a synth the moment you start it, not when you pull it out.

Fornever
Aug 29, 2007, 11:20 PM
I tested this on a tengoh bow board a little while back. Put it in near lvl 1 and got the PM to lvl 100 range. It said 90% but when I took it out, it failed. Bad luck or its prolly true, though based on the Twin Bear Claw glitch (which was apparently fixed), % is determined when you take it out unless you use the glitch in which case it auto-fails or if its synth rate is 100% it comes out to be 10% of an ele.

Totti
Aug 30, 2007, 01:58 AM
You mean you put it in and started to synth, or you put it in at level 1, fed it to lvl 100, then synthed it?