PDA

View Full Version : Monster Hunter Freedom 2

DizzyDi
Aug 29, 2007, 06:22 PM
Jesus this game is hard, BUT IT SOOOOOOOOOOO FUN. ;-;

Sord
Aug 29, 2007, 06:31 PM
the first one for PS2 was hard as well, but I still liked it better than PSO. Pity it's my friends game and not mine D; I might just get this one.

DizzyDi
Aug 29, 2007, 06:37 PM
Its for the PSP.

Fleur-de-Lis
Aug 29, 2007, 06:39 PM
My buddy picked up two copies @ lunch today, we're both MH fans. But, I have a deep-rooted disdain for Sony, which is why I'll never buy a PSP.

I'm still playing MHdos, since I haven't yet found a Japanese proxy for MHFrontier. MH is win.

Sord
Aug 29, 2007, 06:40 PM
ah, I know which one you're talking about now. My friend was talking about this one (apparently he has another friend that has that one.) Wasn't there going to be a new PC release or something though? Or maybe it was a console, maybe it was the PSP, I never keep up with gaming news and forget a lot of it. Or maybe it was just another damn JP release http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2007-08-29 16:41 ]</font>

DizzyDi
Aug 29, 2007, 06:42 PM
Theres a PC version - Japan Onry right now tho. If it did come to the US I'd get an account in a heartbeat.

And why does everyone hate Sony? What have they done to your personal life?

DikkyRay
Aug 29, 2007, 06:44 PM
I love sony. I love them. Dont agree with them sometimes, but lov them.
They made FFX

Sord
Aug 29, 2007, 06:46 PM
On 2007-08-29 16:42, DizzyDi wrote:
Theres a PC version - Japan Onry right now tho. If it did come to the US I'd get an account in a heartbeat.

damnit, fucking JP releases, so close but so far away. Damn you to fucking hell! >_<

as per sony, not sure why people has a prob with them. I wouldn't buy a PSP more because I dislike handhelds in general. They always hurt my hands, thin bricks are not fucking ergonomic, and most feel to small in my hands. There's several other factors to, but I'd rather not turn this into a rant.

VanHalen
Aug 29, 2007, 08:13 PM
On 2007-08-29 16:42, DizzyDi wrote:

They killed Dreamcast.

Never forget. *Really doesn't have a problem with them*

DizzyDi
Aug 29, 2007, 08:46 PM
I just captured my first monster, WHAT WHAT.