PDA

View Full Version : Dropping percentages?

Esufer
Aug 30, 2007, 07:59 PM
So, my Ank Tomho has gone from 22% ice to 14%, for no reason at all.

Any idea why?

I'm not best pleased by this :[

McLaughlin
Aug 30, 2007, 08:42 PM
Happened to my Fire Rapier, but that ended with a more favorable result. Went from 30% to 34%. No idea how or why.

HFlowen
Aug 30, 2007, 08:48 PM
Random glitch in the system perhaps.

Siertes
Aug 30, 2007, 08:57 PM
It's a new system ST is testing out. To curb those elemental % junkies, they will now randomize the %'s of weapons and armor on a daily basis. Today you have 50%, tomorrow, 10!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

...or not

Amusing glitch though.

Shiro_Ryuu
Aug 30, 2007, 09:03 PM
Oh man, I would love it if they actually DID do that. I mean, changing the %'s of weapons daily and all, as long as it gives everyone a chance to try out high % weapons, it'll be cool if they did that.

Powder Keg
Aug 30, 2007, 09:29 PM
That would be incredibly stupid....the synthing system is already bad as it is. I sure as hell wouldn't want my weapons to randomly change on me.

F-Gattaca
Aug 30, 2007, 09:44 PM
Actually, a random element bonus does sound cool, but rather than elemental percentages changing completely each day, I'd rather see a random bonus percentage system.

A bonus applied to your base percentage depending on your Photon Fortune for that day; maybe a similar effect for ranged weapons, but more muted. (And not allow weapons to bust the 50% cap?)

I think that'd be pretty cool, and it'd tie into the very name/description of the system.

With respect to Esufer ...

Do you have a screenshot of your Tomho at 22% element? If so, I suggest taking a screenshot of your Tomho's nerfed state, and sending both to Sega witrh a "WTF, mate?" query. Maybe it was some wonky server glitch, or something.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: F-Gattaca on 2007-08-30 19:48 ]</font>

JinxoOrougeOo
Aug 30, 2007, 10:07 PM
id think itd mess up the whole market for weapons and weed see even more casts then there all ready is. Also the whole ZT crew would short circut thier controlers with tears after having spent said amount of reall money on 50% weps personaly i dont like em neway so ZT NoLuck ur just lucky sega isnt stupid

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JinxoOrougeOo on 2007-08-30 20:08 ]</font>

DaRkWoLf30
Aug 30, 2007, 10:19 PM
That is a weird glitch, So it just suddenly happened?

Wallin
Aug 30, 2007, 10:27 PM
On 2007-08-30 19:44, F-Gattaca wrote:
A bonus applied to your base percentage depending on your Photon Fortune for that day; maybe a similar effect for ranged weapons, but more muted. (And not allow weapons to bust the 50% cap?)

As if the photon fortune didn't mess with our heads enough already? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif "I won't grind without 3* fortune. I won't synth without 3* fortune. I won't go rare hunting without 3* fortune. Now I won't even hunt at all because my percent's not high enough without 3* fortune." http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Out of curiosity, where did you get the Ank Tohmo from? Did you make it yourself, or did you buy it from someone?

F-Gattaca
Aug 30, 2007, 10:37 PM
Oh pshaw. I've been rarehunting without regard to fortune! Now grinding, that's another story, since it's pretty much do or die with those.

Oh, also for Esufer: What was going on when your Tohmo downgraded?

Dragwind
Aug 30, 2007, 10:45 PM
When exaxctly did this happen btw? Of course I find this hard to believe, but you can never be too careful. I think I need to go check my halp and stuff ><;

Esufer
Aug 31, 2007, 05:07 AM
On 2007-08-30 19:44, F-Gattaca wrote:
Actually, a random element bonus does sound cool, but rather than elemental percentages changing completely each day, I'd rather see a random bonus percentage system.

I think that'd be pretty cool, and it'd tie into the very name/description of the system.

With respect to Esufer ...

Do you have a screenshot of your Tomho at 22% element? If so, I suggest taking a screenshot of your Tomho's nerfed state, and sending both to Sega witrh a "WTF, mate?" query. Maybe it was some wonky server glitch, or something.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: F-Gattaca on 2007-08-30 19:48 ]</font>

I'm on 360 unfortunately, so the screenshots I take look poo, and I can't even retouch them in photoshop anymore. Seeing as I don't have it.

EDIT: And Dragwind;

It happened when I took it off sale in my shop, wondering if it has anything to do with that :/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Esufer on 2007-08-31 03:10 ]</font>