PDA

View Full Version : Pc/Ps2:ForteGunner offers.

Kira_Yamato
Aug 31, 2007, 02:31 AM
Those who need money,well it's the good opertunity.

Kira_Yamato
Aug 31, 2007, 02:35 AM
I'll Give 99 millions for the one who give me a:

Shigga Desta + Blackbull
Shigga Desta + Shigga baret
Shigga Desta + Gur Bazga
Shigga Desta + Rattlesnake

WolfBlade
Aug 31, 2007, 02:37 AM
dam!! Bill gates in the house. lol j/k bro.

Kira_Yamato
Aug 31, 2007, 02:44 AM
Well, It's just that I want Shigga Desta and another one so much. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gifPlus,alots of players is asking for money in their trade. I think 99 millions is good enough for 2 S guns.I mean this is the max money you can get after all.Don't miss it.^-^

Sol-Edge
Aug 31, 2007, 11:31 AM
Okay I hate to mess up your trade but whats this like the 3rd topic asking for these weapons already? The reason why nobody is really willing to trade you 2 for 1 is because Shigga desta already worth over 50mil, Gur Bazga is about 40mil, Rattlesnake is Priceless, Blackbull is alone is probably like 99mil, And Shigga Baret hasn't even been found on PC/PS2. From the way things are right now the only semi-fair trade you've got going there is Shigga Desta+ Gur Bazga.

Chibi_psu
Sep 1, 2007, 01:36 AM
Yeah sol is right you wont find anybody that would sell you the blackbull and another weapon for 99 mill

Kira_Yamato
Sep 1, 2007, 01:50 AM
I though so.It worth to try.Well the only thing I'm asking for is a Shigga Desta and a Gur bazga.I agree with Sol-Edge that both of them worth 99 millions.

pRoJeCtFaMe
Sep 1, 2007, 01:51 AM
psh i wouldnt even do desta+bazga..i remebered someone offered 75mill,me/quick,and 34% fire dellete line for a desta and she never got one till 2-3weeks later. im pretty sure desta is worth about 60-70mill alone so asking for desta+ another Srank is way too much