PDA

View Full Version : My PM...

Xfireshamanx
Aug 31, 2007, 07:26 PM
Well, I'm a Newman Force and I was wondering if there was any way I should try to raise my PM. Maybe tech would be good because I'm a force... But I don't know what any of the items do. Could someone help me with what items I should feed my PM to give it Tech?

pikachief
Aug 31, 2007, 07:27 PM
feed it wands, rods, and technic discs(spells)

Umberger
Aug 31, 2007, 07:56 PM
Just a warning, Tech PMs are a little more suited for non-Forces. I would suggest making a 410 and making a 450 on an alt for synthing purposes.

Anduril
Aug 31, 2007, 08:10 PM
If you want it for synthing make a force one, but if you want it for combat go with a 410 line PM. Melee weapons to compliment your force style combat.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Anduril on 2007-08-31 18:10 ]</font>

Zorafim
Aug 31, 2007, 08:13 PM
He means for combat. If you want a combat partner, a 410's supposed to be best. I'm sure you just want to synth teching weapons though. You could do this in an alt character, and make a 410 for yourself, but the choice (and power) is yours.

Um, how did I level my tech PM... I think I used either buffs or debuffs, I can't remember which. The cheaper one with the higher amount of stars. It's relatively cheap, considering your options. I can't remember if using tech disks lowered strength, but if it did, feed it moon atomizers as well. Those are very cheap as well, and still raise a decent amount of tech.

So, debuff disks and Moon atomizers.

Xfireshamanx
Aug 31, 2007, 08:46 PM
So what should my PM's stats look like when I'm finished so I have a general idea of what should be happening? Please stick to noob terms, I'm still getting accustomed to the game...