View Full Version : half-breeds...

DurakkenX
Sep 1, 2007, 11:52 PM
what would you do if AoI made half breeds available for choosing

Beast/Newman
Human/Newman
Beast/Human

And you could decide which side take dominance >.>

They exist in PSU but aren't selectable...would ya like to see them added?

zandra117
Sep 1, 2007, 11:54 PM
Beast/Newman mix assimilated into the casts, borg style, ultimate pwnage.

Mayu
Sep 1, 2007, 11:54 PM
Beast/human maybe http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif lol

could work though so yes http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

and then more arguments will sprout rofl

Shiro_Ryuu
Sep 2, 2007, 12:00 AM
Newman/Beast would probably be like the ultimate race because both races will cover up the other's weaknesses.

Sychosis
Sep 2, 2007, 12:06 AM
On 2007-09-01 22:00, Shiroryuu wrote:
Newman/Beast would probably be like the ultimate race because both races will cover up the other's weaknesses.

Ooooor they would average out and essentially be fugly looking with human stats :/

Zorafim
Sep 2, 2007, 12:10 AM
Cast/newman. Genetically engineer the perfect human, and mechanize everything inferior.

Mayu
Sep 2, 2007, 12:13 AM
Lapucha/Beast

HUnewearl_Meira
Sep 2, 2007, 12:15 AM
On 2007-09-01 22:13, Mayu wrote:
Lapucha/Beast

That conception would be a blasphemous scar on the Gurhallian civilization.

beatrixkiddo
Sep 2, 2007, 12:26 AM
Tree/Dutchman

Lykos
Sep 2, 2007, 12:31 AM
Male/Female

BFGfreak
Sep 2, 2007, 12:41 AM
On 2007-09-01 22:10, Zorafim wrote:
Cast/newman. Genetically engineer the perfect human, and mechanize everything inferior.

Why does Red vs Blue come to mind

Red vs Blue episode 30
Sarge: I'm told the Cyborg operation is relativly simple procedure really; where the mostly useless guts and slimy goo of the human body are replaced with the no doubt superior guts and oily goo of a robot. If you're lucky, you may even get a copper rectum.

Anyways, all robot and/or freaky cyborg things aside, I'm not really sure how that would work gameplay wise; maybe cosmetically, one can have a beast face with newman ears (or vice versa) But, why get a halfling race when you already have Humans, but, that's just my opinion.

Mayu
Sep 2, 2007, 12:46 AM
On 2007-09-01 22:15, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:

On 2007-09-01 22:13, Mayu wrote:
Lapucha/Beast

That conception would be a blasphemous scar on the Gurhallian civilization.

You so would pick it meira! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

CelestialBlade
Sep 2, 2007, 01:52 AM
Human/SEED-Form.

Oh, wait.

Reipard
Sep 2, 2007, 01:58 AM
Vahra/Human.

Reer.

Mayu
Sep 2, 2007, 01:59 AM
Pfft

Vanda/Human

Chuck_Norris
Sep 2, 2007, 02:32 AM
Beast/CAST. Would make the ultimate fortefighter. NANOSUV YEH HEL!

Nai_Calus
Sep 2, 2007, 03:48 AM
On 2007-09-01 22:00, Shiroryuu wrote:

There's a newman/beast hybrid in story mode. He isn't very happy with himself and according to him he got the 'body of a newman and the brains of a beast'.

Basically, it would probably be made of ph4il.

As far as backstory goes, my newm is supposed to have a human father, but that didn't help Nai out any with the newman punyness. XP

Dragon_Knight
Sep 2, 2007, 07:33 AM
Wait did you say gimp newman/beast? I'M THERE! XD

Someone mentioned Human/SEED....that would actualy be kinda neat. You get to use the power bar like the beasts and casts, to change into a seed form at will...but if the bar runs out before you cancle the transformation you become an NPC SEED form that acts like anyother monster. Granted that will be abused by the evil "screw 'em over" players but hey human would finaly get to use the bar too. Xp

Esufer
Sep 2, 2007, 08:08 AM
Facepalm.

relentless
Sep 2, 2007, 08:12 AM
On 2007-09-02 00:32, chuck_norris wrote:

I just thought the same. XD
Hulk to destroy needs! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif Oh wait, Hulk with big cannons =o xD

PALRAPPYS
Sep 2, 2007, 08:39 AM
I'd like to make a Human/Newman combo. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Maybe they'd make a nice WT... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

relentless
Sep 2, 2007, 08:45 AM
Newman / Cast <.<

Magical SUVs ftw.

Shiryuu
Sep 2, 2007, 11:15 AM
Stateria(Orgdus)/SEED(Deljaban) = Basically seed venas with a giant sword and gliding all over the place.

Human/Cast = Robocop

HiroSan
Sep 2, 2007, 11:23 AM
Rappy/Jaggo all the way baby >.>b I'd be the rarest species on the face of the universe!!!

Darkly
Sep 2, 2007, 11:31 AM
I could see this working, for example human/beast would increase ata but decrease atp, basically a slightly weaker more accurate beast.

Otis_Kat
Sep 2, 2007, 11:33 AM
This topic is going to start another horrid rumor, I just know it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Broodstar1337
Sep 2, 2007, 12:07 PM
Hey guiz, they're making new hybrid races in AOI

omegatheory
Sep 2, 2007, 12:19 PM
Imagine a Beast/Newman wartecher...

Dragwind
Sep 2, 2007, 12:27 PM
Beast/Cast kekeke. Uber SUV, and a bit smarter.

majan
Sep 2, 2007, 12:29 PM
On 2007-09-02 10:19, omegatheory wrote:

they have that...its called a human

but yea if they are going to go as far as 'half-breeds',they might as well just go diablo II style and let you assign attribute points as you level up.that would be pretty interesting if you started as human or something,then as you gained more strength or tp based on what you choose,you gain characteristics of a beast or a newman,and something like maybe you need a certain amount of atp to have a nanoblast,then you are considered fully a beast or beast based hybrid.that would be interesting I think.

Pannonslayer
Sep 2, 2007, 12:29 PM
the ultimate short race .... pannon/polty
the most abused monsters on psu

Kylie
Sep 2, 2007, 12:40 PM
Beast/newman or beast/human, though I'd be fine with staying beast.

Lykos
Sep 2, 2007, 12:40 PM
PSU would become 10x better if they let you choose what stats to upgrade. Or even if they did it how it is now, but every level you could choose one stat to add just maybe two or three points to.

Esufer
Sep 2, 2007, 01:09 PM
imagine a human/newman half breed at level 40 you could use your tank and use summons at the same time

that would be cool

stukasa
Sep 2, 2007, 01:14 PM
The story mode Beasts already look like Beast/Newman hybrids with their pointy ears. >.>

I'd like to see a Human/Newman mix. They'd look like Humans, but with slightly pointy ears. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Flwl3ssCowboy
Sep 2, 2007, 01:32 PM
Cast/Cast FORTECAST

omegatheory
Sep 2, 2007, 01:33 PM
On 2007-09-02 10:29, majan wrote:

On 2007-09-02 10:19, omegatheory wrote:

they have that...its called a human

but yea if they are going to go as far as 'half-breeds',they might as well just go diablo II style and let you assign attribute points as you level up.that would be pretty interesting if you started as human or something,then as you gained more strength or tp based on what you choose,you gain characteristics of a beast or a newman,and something like maybe you need a certain amount of atp to have a nanoblast,then you are considered fully a beast or beast based hybrid.that would be interesting I think.

because humans definitely get beast mode...

CelestialBlade
Sep 2, 2007, 01:43 PM
If this actually happened there should be parameter where your character slowly becomes more retarded from all the cross-breeding.

HaydenX
Sep 2, 2007, 01:44 PM
da da da da da da...daaaaaa!

Greetings!
I am Jarba/man. I can megid your ass on top of being average all around.

Better yet....Carriguine/Cast.

Immune to SE and can SUV....maybe a bit overpowered.

omegatheory
Sep 2, 2007, 01:49 PM
Rofl... Hayden I'm pretty sure we we're referring to playable races!

PrinceBrightstar
Sep 2, 2007, 01:58 PM
Cast/Rappy

Fake in Yellow indeed...

DurakkenX
Sep 2, 2007, 02:49 PM
Typheros... mix breeding actually makes them stronger, not weaker.

HaydenX
Sep 2, 2007, 02:55 PM
How about...Beast/Cast?

Can Nano and SUV at the same time. Has the accuracy of a CAST and the power of a beast.

Absolutely cannot play as any class that used techincs (kinda like the HUcast from PSO).

Shiro_Ryuu
Sep 2, 2007, 02:57 PM
Yeah, there's definitely nothing wrong with inter-racial relationships, and I don't think that half-breeds or whatever will be retarted or whatever.

Sychosis
Sep 2, 2007, 02:59 PM
I think he was thinking more of inbreeding.

:/

Freshellent
Sep 2, 2007, 03:09 PM
On 2007-09-02 11:32, Flwl3ssCowboy wrote:
Cast/Cast FORTECAST

I lol'd.

Reipard
Sep 2, 2007, 05:54 PM
CAST/CAST/CAST/CAST

It's a forecast for destruction.

Ahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahaahahahaha

EDIT: Oh, come on. It wasn't that bad http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reipard on 2007-09-02 16:03 ]</font>

Sinue_v2
Sep 2, 2007, 06:34 PM
I'd take a Newman/Numan crossbreed. Maybe a Beast/Motavian or Cast/Dezolian.

BlueFoo
Sep 2, 2007, 07:33 PM
how bout a Beast Fakis It would have megid, SUV, (little laser thingies) and beast mode (a third form that he can evolve into)

I think he would get invincible pwn everything beast or adaka Faka

oh and by the way this is the one of the new beasts to be released in AoI.

I hope

AzureBlaze
Sep 3, 2007, 12:07 AM
Why has not anyone mentioned the Human/Lunga?

It looks wonderful, and spits foie for free!

(seriously getting tempted to draw some of these things...and btw the beast/newman kid in offline mode is Faori Koid, and he is indeed handicapped...or so he says)

Zorafim
Sep 3, 2007, 12:27 AM
On 2007-09-02 10:40, Lykos wrote:
PSU would become 10x better if they let you choose what stats to upgrade. Or even if they did it how it is now, but every level you could choose one stat to add just maybe two or three points to.

Then everyone would level up the same stat, depending on the class, so that everyone would be the same anyway. That's what happened in PSO, wasn't it?

omegapirate2k
Sep 3, 2007, 12:32 AM
On 2007-09-02 22:27, Zorafim wrote:

Then everyone would level up the same stat, depending on the class, so that everyone would be the same anyway. That's what happened in PSO, wasn't it?

Well then we should do it. PSO was WAAAAAAY better than PSU.

SRSLY

HaydenX
Sep 3, 2007, 12:32 AM
On 2007-09-02 22:27, Zorafim wrote:

Whoo-hooo /sarcasm
I would really like to go back to Diablo.../more sarcasm
This is a great idea /even more sarcasm
This would promote unprecedented individuality /more sarcasm still
Not a single person would choose the same stats as anyone else, there certainly wouldn't be any elitist guides either /so much sarcasm I'm losing control of my bowels....you get the idea

Hatemachine
Sep 3, 2007, 05:52 AM
Just give it time eventually they will have enough weaponry in their list that making choices of what to use as an instrument of unending destruction that people will be playing less for rare scouting or supraleveling and more for entertainment hangin out with people.

In time this game will be FAR better than PSO but till then ST is gonna milk this cash cow for as long as they can trickling in content to keep the animals happy.

Im just keeping my account around now until either huxley blows the walls off console MMO games or when I want to just sit back and relax no more long hours grinding for levels and rares just takin it easy.

Hatemachine
Sep 3, 2007, 05:55 AM
BTW sorry forgot original posting comment

AHEM

Go with beast/cast combo go beast form then pull down a space station for an SUV

If nothing else I would LOVE to see that weird lookin male cast tuba head on a big meaty beast.

Serephim
Sep 3, 2007, 09:32 AM
On 2007-09-01 21:52, DurakkenX wrote:
what would you do if AoI made half breeds available for choosing

Beast/Newman
Human/Newman
Beast/Human

And you could decide which side take dominance >.>

They exist in PSU but aren't selectable...would ya like to see them added?

It would be useless because all of them are technically half human anyway.

Ryo_Hayasa
Sep 3, 2007, 10:11 AM
Damn, what's with all the human hate?

And half breeds? Eh you'd always be thought of as inferior story wise, if you were half CAST none of the CAST would accept you, humans wouldn't accept you cause you're a genetic mistake.
It's a shame.

Tita
Sep 3, 2007, 02:23 PM
On 2007-09-02 00:32, chuck_norris wrote:

so basically you'd run around punching and stomping things while a floating gun spins over your head shooting everything else.

awesome!

MaximusLight
Sep 3, 2007, 11:33 PM
PPPPFFFFFTTT!
You people make me sick! Is this the best you can do?!

Hildetorr/Pannon FTW!

Kanju
Sep 4, 2007, 02:01 PM
Sinow Berrill/CAST - That way, you got a capable robot that can move quickly as well as destroy with an SUV WHILE INVISIBLE.